Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Actually i don't think anyone over here would really mind if Caroline stays single for a while.Hell,i want her to stay single for sometime before KC ever takes off lol.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
@bored now eww klena sucks. Why would klaus want a mundane Mary sue?   Klena wouldn't be weird if the main triangle did not exist, what I mean is, it would make sense if you consider what we were told about Tatia and what we've seen with him and Katherine. It'd almost be similar to what people see in Elejah. Since you know, elena gives elijah nostalgia. It's just interesting to know that Klaus sees doppelgangers as his objects, treats them like objects, but apparently (according to elijah) no one loved the first one more than he did. either way, I would never be down with it, I ship elena with a stick.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
I ship Delena.Death+Elena=my OTP for life.
Posted at
2978 posts
Jtl
Really flora most of the KC shippers just like there scenes and don't care if they hook up or not? I find that hard to believe! Lol anyway IMO it looks like there trying to fit a round peg into triangle hole. Just like every relationship on the show other then Forwood.
Posted at
2425 posts
It's funny how the ship that makes the most sense (supposedly) is also the lamest, dullest ship on the history of tv. Actually finchels worst.
Posted at
2425 posts
But glee is a hs show. Even when Tyler's a hybrid he still sucks.
Posted at
2978 posts
Jtl
Nic please let the grown ups talk here. Lol
Posted at
Cooling

Really flora most of the KC shippers just like there scenes and don't care if they hook up or not?

She said "at least in here"...

Posted at
2425 posts
What you mean? I'm legal k?
Posted at

Then flora if that isn't the case why not ship Caroline by herself as a single girl then. Instead of forcing this really strange relationship to happen

THIS THIS THIS THIS.

This strange notion tht character HAS to hook up with someone because you do not like current pairing is absurd. 

There's frankly no one else who would fit Caroline now in this show - Matt was somewhat decent choice in S1, but he ruined himself in S2 and has not been relevant ever since and Tyler is the only competent choice that makes sense. If its not Tyler, then why not allow her to be a free, powerful and independent woman who can do whatever the hell she wants and does not need a man or relationship to be herself? 

Oh right,because tis TVD and plec has to pair her golden boy with someone. 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Elena: Why don't you ever let anyone see the good in you?
Damon: When people see good they expect good. And I don't wanna live up to anyone's expectations.