Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries

I find that hard to believe! Lol anyway IMO it looks like there trying to fit a round peg into triangle hole. Just like every relationship on the show other then Forwood.EVEN MORE SO, because others in the show are NOT 1000 year old unrepentant sociopathic serial killers trying to get it on with someone who is the only moral compass of entire show. 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
She said "at least in here"...

Seriously John, do you ever just completely read a post? You're making my period come 3 weeks early. the shippers outside of this forum is who you and Kitty have a problem with.

Posted at

the shippers outside of this forum is who you and Kitty have a problem with.

oh so YOU DO agree on majority of KC shippers outside of here being completely cray cray and creepy?

Goood.

Posted at

Uhh this whole discuse about rape, misogyny, abuse and dysfunctionality makes me want to rewatch entirety of dollhouse now, lul. 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
This strange notion tht character HAS to hook up with someone because you do not like current pairing is absurd.

I quit Forwood after 3x05, back when Caroline was a random person in the background to Klaus. Generalization is your best friend.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
oh so YOU DO agree on majority of KC shippers outside of here being completely cray cray and creepy?

Did my posts slip your eyes, when I said I agreed 5 pages ago? Of course 50 perce--sorry "90" percent are cray.
Posted at
^ and yet strangely KC has been crackshipped since Klaus introduction in S2 which, surprise! Also contained a murder.
Posted at

oh man, that teddy gets around :<

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

is that from dollhouse or btvs. Ahh, the days when I laughed at KC fanvids and manips on tumblr months b4 3x11 aired. lulllllllll

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

^I still laugh at them.most of them  are so weird and ludicrous.i just can't stop LOL'ing.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.