Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
^Oh those are the worst,and they get even worse when combined lol.I actually kind of liked run you wicked souls before she added the kid to the mix,i don't care whether Klaus was abused or not i don't see him inviting a kid to live with him ever,no,just no.And Omg why are you searching for other fics when you haven't even read Everybody talks?its great lol.
Posted at
2425 posts
I hate fics w/ kids too like AUs where klaus is a single dad and Caroline is a nanny. I also hate stories where the theme is klaus taking her around the world and showers her with gifts and mansions. I'm shallow but not that shallow. Or stories that are too fluffy and klaus is the perfect Disney prince and tyler is the devil. I also hate when authors insert themselves into fics like just focus on Klaroline please.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
"when authors insert themselves" LOL. LMFAO. I HATE THAT. but it's cute when they do it to their friends, as long as it's a cameo and not repetitive. Kady (klausykins) put me and Katie in something good can work, aghhh that was a surprise, I was like WHAT on chapter 8. The kids ones SUCKKKKKKKK. Lol I read like one chapter of it Gayatri, I was like nooooo I can't dig those hollywood theme fics at all
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Omg i read one just now,with Klaus as a single Dad and Caroline as a nanny.Ugh i hate those and  the ones where Caroline is some awkward meek damsel in distress and Klaus swoops in to save her on his white horse.how about no,just no.Why the heck can't people get their characters right lol

@FloraI Lol'ed when i saw your name in it lol.Actually,i don't like the ones with Hollywood theme either but i really liked Everybody talks,i guess i'm just incapabale of not liking something written by her lmao.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Yeah it must be because it's from her, no one's picky with her stuff, but she told me she has her critics. Yeah I actually hate ones where her social status is low. Prostitute, nanny, housewife, hate the housewife ones. Dude don't EVER EVERRRR EVERRRRRREVETEVEVERRRR read Heartbeat, nicfanz has my back. It SUCKS and I want to punch a wall.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Also there's another style I can't stand, THE BRADY BUNCH. OH MY GOSH. "goodnight kol goodnight beks goodnight nik goodnight lijah goodnight caroline goodnight nanny who's named after the author"
Posted at
2425 posts
I like Hollywood living. Caroline is klaus' assistant and at first they hated each other but grew to like each other later. He's engaged to Tatia but he lusts after Caroline. It's okay. Alot of the Hollywood stories with Caroline as an assistant/publicist/makeup artist are too goofy and fluffy for me. I hate ones where cares a single mom living in a small town and she falls for the doctor/hot teacher who happens to take care of/teach her kid. Lol.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

She is housewife in some too?why the hell would anyone want to read that.and your warning came wayyy too late,i already read that piece of crap,i was half way thru when i just couldn't take it anymore.i fucking hated everything,EVERYTHING in it.i wanted to smack whoever wrote it.srsly.Caroline is soooo ugh and Tyler,she turned him into a cheater and an abuser,i mean i'm no fan of Tyler but he is nothing like that.

Posted at
852 posts
Veetayt
Lol @fanfic where Klaus is a single dad!! Really.....next he will be a charted accountant!
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
I am laughing so hard my sister probably heard me 3 rooms away, LOL. I stopped reading it RIGHT when klaus pulled out a first aid kit. As for the way tyler was written, half of me wanted to punch a fucking wall with a frame of the authors face hanging up, while the other half could not contain my laughter. If you want to crack up, go to "klarolinedrabblings" and skim through her "Henry" drabbles, I died on the floor at those. "daddy tonite will u read harry potter"
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.