Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
It's sad to say but I guarantee you Joseph Morgan would not like me at all if he got a hold of my posts here. And if he found my Twitter I'm sure he'd block me. Lmao.
Posted at
2425 posts

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8738207/1/The-Battle-of-Blood-An-Originals-Spin-off

Here is the link to The Battle of Blood. I know you don't like pirate stories but there's one that's really good. I forgot the name but Caroline and Klaus are vampires. Klaus was 'promised' Caroline by Care's dad. Caroline was gonna marry Tyler when Klaus interrupted the wedding and carried her away while killing everyone in sight. He spared Tyler though. I love their interactions and Caroline is a sassy badass vampire and Klaus is basically lusting after her. But I LOL at the pirate dialogue like "argh mate" coming from Klaus.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
NO LOL NO he can't say that!! Lmfao I will try this link now, also do you guys think he'll die this season? I asked my friend and she gave a long detailed response, lul.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
Ugh,i hate those twitter trends,entirely pointless and a complete waste of time.You'd think after 3 years,they'd learn the lesson but no.and its even more annoying when those stupid posts show up on your dash.Still no reason to get butthurt tho.These fans are just too immature to be watching this show,they should go watch cartoons or something. @second post lol you wre trolling ryt?sometimes i just can't tell lmao.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
Oh yeah,i read that one too,but the dialogue is so LOL,i just can't picture Klaus saying something like that.I always picture him seductive and suave lol and i don't think Klaus will die this season,actually i don't think Klaus will die at all,his fanbase is too big.I think they'll just ship him off to offscreenlandia like Katherine next season but he is pretty safe this season atleast.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
Oh yeah,i read that one too,but the dialogue is so LOL,i just can't picture Klaus saying something like that.I always picture him seductive and suave lol and i don't think Klaus will die this season,actually i don't think Klaus will die at all,his fanbase is too big.I think they'll just ship him off to offscreenlandia like Katherine next season but he is pretty safe this season atleast.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
That's why I don't get along with them despite that they like me, I mean I'm flattered if you like my sense of humor but sadly I'm not a fan of the image you have for that ship, lol. My second post? I was serious. I mean he just seems too sweet to tolerate my trolling, he'd probably say "what the bloody hell" or something, bc I'm cray, lmao.
Posted at
2425 posts

He will block you like he blocked one girl who talked shit about Persia. I think JoMo is very sensitive lol.

Anyway I don't think Klaus will die but he will probably leave town with his siblings. In a perfect world, Steroline would join them. I'm still hoping 100 years later, Caroline will travel the world and run into Klaus.

Posted at
2425 posts

Posted at

“I just want a scene of klaroline beating each other up, that’s all I want, it would be so hot. But no these Tweens want a scene of them discussing the weather in Venice as he guides her around the world on a Pegasus, as she clutches onto his back and giggles in the wind. “

BBY, you got some explaining to do which nutcase posted this? lol

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad