Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Acc to that logic he probably won't like anyone in TVD fanbase,so you don't need to worry lol.And the KC fandom is cray,half of them picture a white picket fence kinda relationship and half of them a complete misogynistic one.Its annoying as hell.As much as i like KC i just can't picture them in a real realtionship tbh.they'd have something like a love-hate/friends with benefits kinda relationship if anything.

@nicfanz He blocked her coz she was attacking persia without any reason i think.Even Flora isn't that cray lmao

Posted at

omg hahahahaahha

Posted at

lol Flora is not cray lmao

Posted at
tbh, i am way more cray than her lmao from the things I posted
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

“I just want a scene of klaroline beating each other up, that’s all I want, it would be so hot. But no these Tweens want a scene of them discussing the weather in Venice as he guides her around the world on a Pegasus, as she clutches onto his back and giggles in the wind.

What the actual fuck?what kinda mentally retarded crackhead would post something like this.Its disturbing,how so many crays ship Klaroline.Even DE'rs aren't this cray.lmao

@Glenna lmao,i know,i know bwhahhahaha.

Posted at
2425 posts

Okay don't hate me but I kinda get what that person is saying. They want a badass relationship/power struggle for Klaroline the way Bonnie fans want Klonnie to happen. (Klaus being a dick and Bonnie gives him a migraine). I want that type of relationship with Klaroline but it won't happen because Julie loves to make Caroline the damsel in distress and Klaus the white knight. It'd be cool if Caroline was equally as strong as Klaus and can kick his ass when he is being a total douchebag.

I saw some polls on Tumblr and Stelena beat Delena 95% to 5% and Forwood is winning 70 to 30. Is this the acocalypse? SE never beat DE in polls what?

Posted at

What the actual fuck?what kinda mentally retarded crackhead would post something like this.Its disturbing,how so many crays ship Klaroline.Even DE'rs aren't this cray.lmao

Ask Flora she pasted it on skype and told me to post it on our blog, I have lost some braincells after reading that bit. SMH   @Glenna lmao,i know,i know bwhahhahaha. You see, Flora is the good twin and I'm the bad twin lmao
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
well i'm laughing my ass off at all of u, because I AMthe nutcase who wrote that. when I told you to paste it I meant because I'm on my phone. LMFAO, but yes I was trolling. time for another glass. *roller skates da fuk outta here*
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

@Flora You are evil,you evil troll.I take my words back.You are cray lol 

@nicfanz Lol when i read it,i pictured it something else entirely and i was diiistuuuurbing!but yeah,it'd be cool to see Caroline equally powerfull and occasionally kicking Klaus' ass but thats never gonna happen on the show,so lets just be happy with our fanfics lol.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
At least I wasn't being serious, rofl. As for the "equals" stuff, I just like the idea of him being an alpha while she doesn't give a shit. I like the idea of both challenging the other. LMFAO GLENNAS POST, my twin is basically calling me a retard but it's all good, I just died laughing. I want to make out with troll!spidey, freakin love that dude.
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.