Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

and Thank god for that.KC fandom is full of crays we don't need another one lmao.and I just saw the post lmfao.The other half of the fandom is prolly going to lose it this time lol.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
I choked way too hard at the anon calling Glenna the grinch , and especially @this, lul her response to "you act like a 5 year old" You have insulted children by saying that, tbh children are more precise and honest than adults. I don’t understand why, I will take offence if someone would compare me to a child.  I would rather stay as a child, as my brains will be always fresh and less deteriorated, my honesty will not be tainted, and my capacity and yearning for learning will never stop and my room for improvement will be continuous.
Posted at

omg flora bby, i didn't even know it was you lmao but that was disturbing lmao

lmao and coming from you, you are evil and I know you won't fap to that

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
Lol i saw that.Poor anon,failed at hating too.tsk tsk.how many followers does your Damon hate blog have?it doesn't seem to get this much hate,which is weird considering Damon stans are the worst.
Posted at

but it's true. that's insulting to children making them out to be really stupid. I find children to be very fascinating and they actually have no malice that's why I admire them.

Posted at
Well, the damon blog we barely worked on that since last season, the elena-stans are keeping us busy.
Posted at

I find Elena-stans the worst though, from my experience. Damon-stans might tell you to get raped at least they won't use God or Jesus as their defender and making out God/Jesus is a big Elena-stan like them.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I think telling someone to get raped is worse than saying God won't love you.Things like that can cause real damage if the person reading that happens to be a rape victim.This is why i hate the internet sometimes,you can bully anyone without being responsible for the damage it might cause.and you're right comparing children to adults is insulting to them actually,atleast they're still pure and kind hearted without any malice unlike certain adults.

Posted at

that's true, being a feminist. but still I am surprised teenagers would actually say horrible things such as like this. 10 years ago, kids my age dont talk that way. I don't know what's wrong with this generation. I have seen spuffy and bangel ship wars and I don't see them talk that way about each other back in the 90's in buffy forums.

Posted at

I was also shocked and dumbfounded that a teenage girl would fake her own suicide for a shipping war to get attention is beyond sickening and attention whoring

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad