Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Its appaling to see the lengths these kids would go to,just to defend a fictional character.They are immature really and most of them grow out of it.but its awful to see how insensitive and thoughtless they can be.

@that fake suicide, God.Its like do your parents not love you or something,that you have to resort to this level of douche baggery to seek attention.

Posted at
Cooling
Posted at
2425 posts
What pisses me off are people who tell fans not to ship something like who the fuck do you think you are. Seriously when people tell me to get some sense and stop shipping toxic couples I'm like look at who you ship and I can do what I want.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
Omg wtf.He probably didn't think about its implications but why can't the cast think before opening their traps.gross.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

@nicfanz well thats kinda hypocritical,i mean we do call DE'rs delusional and Kennet shippers cray all the time don't we.I normally ignore this kinda crap unless someone is directly addressing me.

Posted at
2425 posts
@kiddiepool it's fine to have an opinion but to tag it and call shippers crazy in their tag is just rude. It's also lol when DE fans call Klaroline toxic hahaha
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Ikr,its understandable if SE'rs or Forwood shippers call KC misogynistic or unhealthy but how can you call KC cray while shipping DE and Kennet lmao.Blatant Hypocrisy right there.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Lmao that's why I went off on Fuckles87 again, because you can pretend to be neutral all you want but once you tell people that they "need" to get over their favorite character (all because said character is super duper horrible in your nun virgin Mary eyes), then it's pretty clear to everyone that you're full of shit. I love how she disappears when I tell her dumb ass off. I swear if I ever find her tumblr I will troll the shit out of it
Posted at
Cooling

LMFAO Flora, I've already found her tumblr. she had reblogged something of mine.

srsly, logic's never been her thing but this imo you can love a villain, but you should root for him to die is not just stupid...

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Lol did the forum cut off your post? That's exactly what I told her, that she claims it's ok to like villains but that you HAVE to admit they "need to go" and she was just like out of crap to say so she just goes "I still think you're all excusing him" bahaha, bahahahaha.
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad