Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

@nicfanz what about immortals?you didn't see it?

Posted at
2425 posts
I haven't watched immortals but I know he got castrated.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Eww,yeah Flora told me,meh i'll give it a pass.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Yeah I'm under a rock with movies, lol I never knew about benhur! Angels Crest sounds hilarious, lmfao.
Posted at

^^ THIS, haha for the fact I actually thought it was real but kitty filled me in about it

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
About benhur?
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

i prolly wouldn't have known either if my Dad wasn't such a huge fan,BenHur and The 10 commandments are his favourites.you should try it tho,its really good but not if you aren't into period movies.JoMo was in war house too wasn't he?lol i mistook it for war horse and while watching,i was like where the fuck is he.At first i thot it was blink and miss role just like tom's but then i watched it again and he wasn't there and then my friend told me about war house lol.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
OH MY GOSH. YOU WATCHED WAR HORSE LOOKING FOR JOMO OH MY GOSH LOL THIS IS TUMBLR GOLD lmao, ahhh that was rich. I watched the trailer for it on YouTube, the narrator was like "my name is David" and the highest rated comment said "no it's not it's klaus" bahaha
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

OMG no,i'm not a total idiot okay.I just thot he was in it too,i was so excited about JoMo,i didn't even pay any attention to the movie,i just kept looking for him lol.gr8 movie tho,i should watch it again lol

Posted at

About benhur? mah bby i was talking about someone else but I forgot. Benhur I found that out on my own, my my jomo naked and greasy real SMUT on film, delicious I had to borrow dan's proxy though, youtube only allows you to view it with a UK ip. Emily Van Camp was there lmao

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.