Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
2425 posts

And don't forget. She helped him during his transformation even though she could have gotten killed what a bitch. Especially when he was so nice leaving her with those wolves so they could torture her. She doesn't deserve him.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
I asked that question but Flora has proven that they're not as rare as unicorns as I have said lul     Actually I said you're right that they're as rare as unicorns, but I guess winning "male scene stealer" justifies some popularity, which I found funny because IMO he didn't do shit last season. With tumblr I guess you need to hunt them down but the 2 of them in S&S thread are so bitter because barely anyone there speaks highly of him, and then the dumb freckled one confuses his haters of thinking Klaus is Jesus, but if she learned how to properly read she would know that nearly everyone is as annoyed with Klaus' writing arc as Tyler's.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
I haven't read it nicfanz but I started love interruption and let's just say I'm still super mad for wasting my time.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

^I tried to read that fic but i abandoned it after the first chap itself,it was boring lol.and there are so many fics based on greek mythology,i've read the one where Caroline is Aphrodite and Klaus is Ares,it was good but then Fading tales stopped updating :(

@nicfanz Haha ikr,these tyler stans lol,its kinda amazing how he has fans tho,like why would u like him?whats so interesting about him, except that he is a good guy(and sometimes he fails at that too).There was a line he said in s3  where he said to Caroline "everything i like about me is you"and thats when i realised how fuckin true that is.I mean he has had no real development outside of Forwood,because come on both his hybrid sl and his hero sl turned out to be epic fails but i guess these 5 stans are DE level of deluded,they fail to see everything thats wrong with this "good guy"character.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

oh and has anyone read that vixen and vamp fic yet?

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Don't read that, the poster arts were enough to make me not bother and my buddy read it and told me it's awful. She read it for Kate and we love her but working with Ashley may not do her any good...Ashley is weird lol. That's when I lost interest in Tyler when all he cared about was Caroline's approval.
Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Really, Tyler has won popularity awards? Color me surprised, I had no idea. Did he have any any decent competition?

I always assumed the number of stans for TVD guys was something like

Damon

Stefan

Klaus

Tyler

Jeremy/Matt (although Jeremy's arms have their own fandom now lol)

Posted at
2425 posts
Kiddie pool you should read solstice. It's the best Greek myth fic I've read regarding KC. The latest chapter is hot. The vixen and vamp is ok. There are some sexy moments.
Posted at
Patri
742 posts

I'm so irrelevant to fanfiction. I think I've read a total of 4 klaroline fics lol.

But now that I have a lot of free time, I should probably try some more.

Posted at
2425 posts
For stans it's: Damon Klaus Elijah Kol Stefan Tyler Jeremy And who gives a fuck
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.