Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
You know what though Fate and Sanguis take way too long to update :(
Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Thanks! I'll try to check these out. I already found Killer Instinct and I see that it's complete so I'll start with that one. Not sure if I can handle reading fics that get updated every three months.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Yeah lol if I find anymore I'll let you know, I'm skimming around
Posted at
2425 posts
The good fics always take forever to update. I hate it when a story sounds promising but when you read it there are like a million spelling errors and grammar problems.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Especially when those stories begin with "thanks Sarah for the beta" then I'm just like wondering if Sarah really beta'd it at all or fell asleep on it.
Posted at

then the dumb freckled one confuses his haters of thinking Klaus is Jesus,

Posted at
2425 posts

I just read a dark KC fic and in it, Klaus is an abusive rapist who wouldn't let Caroline visit her dying mother. Basically it just talks about how great Tyler is and going with Klaus was a mistake. I checked the author's bio after and found out she was a Forwood fan. At least write it realistically and not use your story as wagon to prop Tyler. Fucking dumbass.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
^LOLD SO HARD.
Posted at
2425 posts
I'm not biased cause I say the same things when Tyler is made out to be the abusive cheating douche. But don't put it as Klaroline and just bash klaus the whole way. Like ewww
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Sounds like she was some feminist trying to give you a message ROFL
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.