Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
2425 posts
She must be a feminist if she supports a relationship in which the girl wears the pants and the guy is there to be her fuck buddy. Forwood fans must love the power Caroline has over Tyler. Sick.
Posted at

lul im sorry, i don't see anything wrong in objectiying men :)

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

^me neither lol

Posted at

I just read a dark KC fic and in it, Klaus is an abusive rapist who wouldn't let Caroline visit her dying mother. Basically it just talks about how great Tyler is and going with Klaus was a mistake. I checked the author's bio after and found out she was a Forwood fan. At least write it realistically and not use your story as wagon to prop Tyler. Fucking dumbass.How is that not realistic? Sounds right up the alley of someone who killed his mother and father and daggers his sister periodically because he did not like her boyfriends. 

Posted at

She must be a feminist if she supports a relationship in which the girl wears the pants and the guy is there to be her fuck buddy. Forwood fans must love the power Caroline has over Tyler. Sick.you heard it first here, guys - having an agreeable and respectable relationship where both sides tend to favor similar decisions is now "bad".

And really can't see how Caroline "owns" Tyler - if anything, its the opposite, except its not as creepy as the other choices, since they are pretty honest about what they think.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

^lalalalalalalalalallalalallalallalalalalalalallalaaaaaaaaaaaa

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
I think Glenna's one simple sentencerounded up our responses. Nice to see you still lurk here Kitty. As for forwood, if Caroline had the pants then Tyler wouldn't have locked her and Stefan in that cave to stop his plan, and I'm sure he chose to get himself shot in the church. With klaroline she wouldn't have the pants, but klaus would only have them for obvious reasons. A) threaten sum1 B) compulsion C) burn the mall.

bahahaha jkjkjk

Posted at
2425 posts
Respectable? If you call saying I love you to get your gf to have sex or throwing a glass at someone respect. Agreeable? Oh please. She didn't want to be klaus' bait. He made her. She didn't agree with Tyler's plan to sacrifice himself and if she didn't think of a better plan he would have. Oh so now Tyler "owns" Caroline. Nice to see you're not misogynistic.
Posted at
1581 posts
Danielle50
I am sorry Nic but Caroline was Klaus bait long before the hybrid plan. She was his bait ever since season 3.
Posted at
2425 posts
Yeah she was his bait but Tyler didn't have to go along with it. He could have said don't do it; it's not safe. Nope he encouraged her to lie to klaus about breaking up to trick klaus. He most likely agreed for her to seduce klaus at the bar. He's as bad as Damon and co.
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad