Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Lmao nicfanz what'd you read this time
Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Realistically Kol is dispensable, but I don't think Plec is going to kill him (yet). He has potential and they don't need him around every week, I think she'll want to use him again in the future.

And I'm not too worried about Klaus now, Plec always talks like she has long-term plans for him (Who am I kidding, I'll still freak out when we reach the final part of the season lol).

I don't really agree that TVD uses the Originals for objectification purposes. A better example would be Damon, who has to be naked every second episode lmao. Or Jeremy. Or Tyler. I see much more objectification there.

Although TVD generally relies a lot on the 'we have pretty people' motto. A look at the character descriptions makes it obvious: "wildly sexy Hayley", "scary hot Connor", "ruggedly handsome Vaughn" (the new hunter guy). LOL this show.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Yeah Jeremy and the wood chopping scene where he looks like he's on roids, lol. I think Klaus WOULD be more objectified if Morgan didn't have tattoo's. they already admitted last year that it's too much to cover up, which I still find surprising but yeah. Gosh yes the screen casting sides always have to sound like that. Same basically, I get confident he isn't gonna die but at the same time I'm like freaking out inside.
Posted at
2425 posts
I read one fic by aidensqueen and it's basically three chapters of fifty shades/s&m torture by klaus. It's sick and twisted but I read the whole thing. I can't decide if it's hot or just plain weird. Another fic was on tumblr and it's about klaus kidnapping Caroline and holding her hostage in a cell. Nothing happens but apparently klaus gets turned on when Caroline tortures herself with vervain. I don't want klaus to die but I think it will happen at the e d of s4
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
That's what everyone is guessing at the end of s4 and I'm just like NOOOOOOOVDFJNKDJN
Posted at

at least misandry is getting more obvious

and shut up klaus is more than that #

leave my kol alone bitch

Posted at

Although TVD generally relies a lot on the 'we have pretty people' motto. A look at the character descriptions makes it obvious: "wildly sexy Hayley", "scary hot Connor", "ruggedly handsome Vaughn" (the new hunter guy). LOL this show

LOL Plecky seriously hired us SMACIES to write those actually and the semi naked scenes, lol the KLEFAN tension, I am not sure which one of us wanted to see Jeremy,   Bby, that's not roids lol I would know that's too much Creatine powder
Posted at

i mean Kitty, omg Klaus was in my head

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
I think I heard of aidensqueen, I'll look through it
Posted at

and shut up klaus is more than that #leave my kol alone bitchWho's Kol? Sorry, but 99% of originals just stood still and looked pretty in various designer suits.  I never learned any of their names properly, except for Klaus(because he cried a lot) and Becky(because I hated her since casting sides of her's)

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad