Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
The-vampire-diaries
1565 posts
Amie

Hahahahaahahahahahaha at Caroline's last comment! 

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Plec is an idiot if she thinks trevinos a good actor. He was only semi-decent as klaus. Nate is most likely a one trick pony. Joseph and Daniel are the best actors on tvd hands down.

Daniel is a great actor and has phenomenal screen presence, but Elijah as a role hasn't really posed as many acting challenges for him as some other characters have. That doesn't mean that Daniel isn't amazing (because he is), but to be honest with you I'd praise Paul Wesley over him, for his ability to portray all these different layers of Stefan. Same goes for Joseph.

Tyler as Klaus was the only time I was impressed

Trevino was at his best as Klaus, you could tell he had worked his ass off for that part, his mannerisms and facial expressions were spot on. But the writers made a smart move in that episode, emphasizing on Klaus's playful, snarky side, making Trevino's life much easier. If you think about it, not much emotion was required from him. Can you imagine Trevino playing Klaus in the flashback episode? lmao

I appreciate Nina's efforts to play two different characters, but she is way overrated. And I won't even comment on Zach and his acting lol.

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

How do my posts always end up so big...I need practice.

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

Daniel is a great actor and has phenomenal screen presence, but Elijah as a role hasn't really posed as many acting challenges for him as some other characters have. That doesn't mean that Daniel isn't amazing (because he is), but to be honest with you I'd praise Paul Wesley over him, for his ability to portray all these different layers of Stefan. Same goes for Joseph.

I said it once and I'll say it again, Daniel as Elijah was the first reason I started watching TVD in the first place, "Rose" was the first episode I saw and I am pretty sure the scene where Elijah "guillotines" Trevor's head off was what got me hooked. And then after JoMo was introduced as Klaus, I got a second reason to watch because for me Ian stopped putting in effort ever since s2 and started "mimicking" Damon, Paul was ok as Stefan in the beginning but ripper Stefan was defitively his better work, Nina started off well as Elena and of coarse was great as Katherine but that was then....now its all such a blahhhhh...anyway, point is without Daniel and Joseph, TVD is a complete bore.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Idk why Candice doesn't get more recognition,she was amazing in s2 and would have played a gr8 book Elena perfectly,i find her better than Nina tbh.and i like Daniel but he is waay overrated,i prefer Paul Wesley over him and Joseph ofcourse is perfection.Ian was great in s1 but like Amie said,he stopped putting any effort after that.Too much eye acting and lesser expressions.Claire really brings it in the emotional scenes but her mean girl parts,idk about that.Trevino's half the reason i don't like Tyler,like he is soo stiff and expressionless,his face is literally like an ice brick all the time.It looks more like he is reading his lines than acting.He should get acting lessons from Joseph lol.and the rest of the cast doesn't even matter,its not like they have anything worthwhile to play.I'm amazed why TVD isn't cancelled yet.I mean gg was bad but it had pretty decent actors and even tho most of the time the plot was all WTF,it was still better than TVD.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

BTW has anyone read anyone new KC fanfics?i can't find anything to read. :(

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
LOL nicfanz I wasn't proud of that one at all. I agree, Nina is decent but overrated, I still think Claire is the best, that's why I love Peterson for saying she'll leave the show someday to go win an Oscar, lol. I'm reading "rescue me"? My friend said its good and the first chapter reminded me of killer instinct, at least a few lines.
Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

I'm amazed why TVD isn't cancelled yet.I mean gg was bad but it had pretty decent actors and even tho most of the time the plot was all WTF,it was still better than TVD.

Don't worry, its getting to that point of cancellation..slowly but surely...as soon as they rename it to Damon Diaries, I think that will be a sure sign. Now, GG's actors while decent at first also ALL completely stopped trying after s4....some even sooner,...Leighton and Ed were terrible for the last two seasons...but even so I still watched GG for the music, the UES parties, and of coarse the fashion....TVD does not offer anything else worthy of watching the show other than sometimes a good storyline or two or three good actors....the music is too teenage for my taste and lets not even get into the discussion of wardrobe...TVD kind off showed us all its tricks and now there is really nothing it can surprise me with since everything has a sire bond or witch speel label on it. So yeah, GG even in its horrible times, still trumps TVD (at least their s4 wasnt such a mess as TVD's is).

Posted at

Meh. This show has had total of three great actors: David Anders, Sebastian Roche and C.Accola. That's it. 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

@Flora Idk,i just love Candice lol.and i remember reading rescue me ouat lol,it isn't that gr8 imo.

as soon as they rename it to Damon Diaries, I think that will be a sure sign.its already half way there lol.call me optimistic but i still had hopes even after the debacle that was s3 but s4 is turning out to be even crappier.sigh.

@BN atleast we agree on Candice lol and omg i heard David anders just got cast on Arrow too,what is it with this guy and my fave shows.first TVD(it used to be),then OUAT and now Arrow.lol

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Elena: Why don't you ever let anyone see the good in you?
Damon: When people see good they expect good. And I don't wanna live up to anyone's expectations.