Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
Cooling

fanforum lulz.

Posted at

what IS annoying to me is that there's absolutely no focus about her in any of her interactions, she's merely being used to prop all these other characters. I guess Plec thinks she's done developing her, and that's fine, but it doesn't mean nothing can be done with her except this shit (oh, and kidnap. and torture).Plec has hated Caroline and always will. She built her in a way she thought would make us dislike her and like Elena and she expressed her hate towards Caroline again and again and ONLY after half the fandom went angry did she change her tone completely(same with bonnie, where plec went from racist remarks to praising her).

Plec is a two-faced liar. She can say she LIKES Caroline, but she will always neglect her and the only time Caroline gets any real attention is when KW was involved. 

^^THIS THIS and THIS to infinity.There is nothing wrong with her Stefan stanning,but i hate her Stelena stanning.Srsly,there is no reason why she should be constantly telling Stefan not to back off,Her wanting Elena to be with "safer" brother makes sense psychologically since she projects herself and what Damon did onto Elena. 

Posted at

i think she should just stay away from DES drama,its Elena's life and she'll bang whoever the fuck she wants.Its none of Caroline's business

Staying away from that would go against her character. Her life IS telling others what to do. THat's her very nature. 

Caroline:

Has been the moral compass of the show and one of the most human characters in it. was hurt by one salvatore and saved by the other.

The problem is, I guess, that Plec most likely tries to portray her as WRONG in the matter. 

Posted at

And yes. In a perfect world Elena would bang whoever the fuck she wants and pay attention to pretty people near her, as well as spend time pairing-less, but since its Plec's Diaries, Elena is nothing more than an object to be fought over.

Elena has no sexuality beyond Salvatore bros. She is asexual, scratch that, salvatoresexual.

Posted at
Cooling

I think she likes Caroline as the token best friend/loyal friend to Elena she is now.

I guess she just "hates" women? Elena has no agency now.

She likes writing manpain for hot guys, lol.

Her wanting Elena to be with "safer" brother makes sense psychologically since she projects herself and what Damon did onto Elena. 

some things Caroline said: 

she's become Damon's lapdog her burning desire is to make him happy it's not your fault. Damon took advantage of you also, the show doesn't acknowledge "neither" as an option for Elena, so why would Caroline?

Posted at
Cooling

some things Caroline said:

she's become Damon's lapdog

her burning desire is to make him happy

it's not your fault. Damon took advantage of you

also, the show doesn't acknowledge "neither" as an option for Elena, so why would Caroline?

Posted at
2425 posts

Of course bored now wants Caroline to be a Mary sue so she can marry Tyler and build orphanages together. If Caroline had any edge she would have dumped his ass long time ago. At long as she's still a moral compass forwood still have a chance at endgame. 

Posted at
Cooling

The problem is, I guess, that Plec most likely tries to portray her as WRONG in the matter. 

thing is, she actually said in some interview that for Caroline, Elena is being victimzed. she also answered some tweet with "Caroline is telling the truth" or something. but for some reason it's not what transpires onscreen, idek.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Her wanting Elena to be with "safer" brother makes sense psychologically since she projects herself and what Damon did onto Elena. i know that but its also incredibly annoying to see her push Stefan towards Elena when Elena herself told him to move on,when Stefan himself agreed that he should move on,she pushed him to give this blackhole of a relationship another chance.

ITA,if Caroline had voiced the genuine concern she had for Elena's safety in a relationship with Damon in a proper manner,reminding Elena of what he did to her in s1,it would have been fine but she just brushed it off saying she sholdn't be with Damon because he is a manwhore and apparently rippering ppl off is better than that.Oh and then she's the who had to apologise to Elena after she bacsically slut shmed her.What the fuck.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

thing is, she actually said in some interview that for Caroline, Elena is being victimzed. she also answered some tweet with "Caroline is telling the truth" or something. but for some reason it's not what transpires onscreen, idek

Lol,thats why BN called her a two faced liar.Tbh,i don't believe anything that comes out of her fugly trap.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.