Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
2296 posts
Charishma

Candice likes Forskin Forwood. But I don't know if that's at all relevant.

Posted at

I just hope to hell that Caroline livesI wish she was already dead. I see no path in Plec's mind that would not ruin her cahracter, hence why I left the show in the first place. 

Plec hates her. And she already is ruining her with the whole KC shit and by not giving her interesting plotlines. 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Now we KNOW that Tyler is going to get Caroline hurt.Also,JoMo is such a shipper lol.Love him <33

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

Why is so wonderful? *sigh*

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
I actually don't think they shove forwood down viewers the same way they shove SE/DE. Half the season has aired and we (luckily) got only one annoying intimate scene, she's had as much scenes with Tyler as with Klaus, then the 4x10 scene was kind of like season 2 (back when they were tolerant or cool for viewers). I think Klaus killing Carol proved that Klaus is just Klaus, not that "klaroline is over", I mean didn't Damon and Stefan kill Bonnie's mom, and Vicky? It's just interesting we get this "how are we better than him" speech right before he kills Carol.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

wish she was already dead

Yeah me too.it'd be so much more easier to leave this show then.sigh.Besides she is just a fucking prop in the show now like a sofa or a wall clock.Just there.No sl,no nothing,,just being everyone's personal cheer leader.Her character has regressed beyond belief.She's better off dead tbh.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

She's better off dead tbh

Noo. Don't say that. Caroline has been so much fun since she turned. Yeah she starts "seriously-ing" every now and then, but that's because she still has to play the background to Elena's story, in addition to her own story. It doesn't mean she's being regressed. Season 1 Caroline was a waste. This Caroline? Much better.

Being walpaper every now and then does suck, but atleast that's not all she is.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Even a half a minute Forwood scene seems like hours of boringness to me.They srsly ARE the cure for insomania lmao.Thank god,we don't have more of them otherwise i'll die of boredom for sure.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

I think Klaus killing Carol proved that Klaus is just Klaus, not that "klaroline is over",

Exactly. Everyone knows he did it. Do you remember that scene when Caroline was like Klaus did it for sure? The mandatory assembly one where the Mayer (Sheriff?) called Tyler's mother's death an "accident". Caroline didn't sound at all surprised. At this point she knows Klaus. She's not interested in him either. But that can always change.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I'm actually one of those people who liked Caroline even before the transition,she is the one character who has constantly evolved through out the seasons,hell you could see her development episode to episode in s1 itslef.and after transition she became just AWESOME and continued to get better,Hell i'd say she matured even more in s3 too(i know some people won't agree with me there but she did,the whole ordeal with her dad was about that)but come season 4 and she is no one.She used to be this insecure,neurotic,control freak,she used to be a girl with hopes and dreams but right now she is just a shell of a person she used to be.

but that's because she still has to play the background to Elena's story, in addition to her own story. It doesn't mean she's being regressed.

What story?she has no story.Whats going on in her personal life?Nothing.Aside from propping other characters hero sl *wink,wink*,being Ty-Ty dutiful wife,she is just standing there cheerleading Stelena.Take the cure for example,everyone is after it for their own reasons but whats her reason aside from getting it for Elenaand uniting SE?Has she even thought about whether she wants it or not?Whats in it for her?Earlier,they used to show things from her perspective too but now?Its like she doesn't have any.Because she is a piece of furniture now,just there for decoration.I'd rather see her dead then remember her as a shell of a once great character she used to be.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad