Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
2425 posts

Also theres a possibility that forwood is breaking up. Michael is rumored to be leaving and carina tweeted bad news for forwood fans. So Caroline devastated could have sex with klaus especially if she's drunk. She regrets it the next day and tell klaus it meant nothing. Klaus tired of being rejected leaves to NO. 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Oh my gosh I wish people would quit assuming that

A) there's rebound sex (bc lol no). B) he leaves to NO because of her, how about no. He's leaving there to investigate something, not because Caroline hurt his feelings, plz.
Posted at
2425 posts

Spoilers say klaus does something he regrets which prompts him to a road of redemption. Alot of fans say that he might have compelled or rape Caroline (a la Damon) which is ridiculous. 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Nicfanz that spoiler was confirmed fake a week ago. Just letting you know cause people are still freaking out at it, wetpaint made it up, and they're notorious for that crap. He leaves to NO simply to solve a mystery
Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

Caroline hooking up with Klaus would be character assasination

LOL, please on this show...its not a big thing....Like Stefan said ' Nobody is perfect' 

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

i'm pretty sure the klaroline sex will be vertical. That's all I can think about right now lol

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2013/02/the-vampire-diaries-star-joseph-morgan-dishes-on-klaus-and-caroline-more-revealing-scenes-and-his-ne.html

Apparantly two major cast members leave the show this year. Tyler and Caroline maybe?

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

No Klaus in 4x15 btw :(

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

Does anyone else find it strange that Hayley knew how to un-sire Tyler? I'm with the theory that Klaus and Hayley are related. I think Klaus asked Hayler to unsire Tyler and told her how to do it. Crazy theory I know. But maybe he wanted Tyler (and may the other hybrids) to choose for themselves if they wanted to you know, be his people.

Does this sound at all probable?

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

"I think she was being genuine," he says. "The way Candice played it, she was being genuine. I also think it's more interesting if she was -- it sort of adds a level of complexity to her character, rather than, 'Oh, we're playing another thing on Klaus.' It's more if it comes from a genuine place. As an actor and a character, I bought into it."

Awww, my pudding pop

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.