Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
Charishma
2296 posts
Charishma

Me tooo! I wan to see him wolf out so bad. Maybe it'll finally happen before he leaves

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
I see it happening in his own show more, lol. Like I'm just curious how it'd look haha
Posted at
Charishma
2296 posts
Charishma

Yeah curious definitely. I just hope they don't Twilight their wolves. That was majorly disappointing lol

Posted at
2425 posts

"There are going to be characters that cross over between the two worlds," Morgan said, adding that "the whole world is going to be richer" on the new series and saying of Caroline in particular:

"It would imagine all the fans that have been so generous to me are going to want to see what happens with Caroline... I feel like I owe it to the fans for there to be some resolve and for her to possibly turn up in New Orleans at some point. I know there's already talks about different characters that can come over to New Orleans and then go back."

Does anyone else have a Damon/Katherine feel from this? Remember Damon was obsessed with Kat then when she came back and told him she never loved him, he moved on to Elena. I have the same feeling the KC storyline will end the same way. Some time after the The Originals start, Caroline will visit New Orleans and tell Klaus she will never love him and Klaus will move on to Camille.
Posted at
Charishma
2296 posts
Charishma

I'm a little sad. Not going to lie. They've built of Klaroline so wonderfully and now it seems the ship is a no go. Its going to be addressed in about 3 crossovers per season while the two live completely different lives. I don't give a fuck about endgame (if anyone is thinking of bringing up Buffy and Angel don't, because that was one disappointing outcome via spin-off). But follow through with a relationship please. JM and Candice play their scenes so convincingly as well. Its not like Delena, where you know from the story that Elena does love Stefan and will always love him and choose him, regardless of how many weak moments Damon catches her at. There's a reason Damon only gets her when Stefan fucks up, or when she's sire-bonded.

Klaroline have things in common. They had smart fun moments. But now all of a sudden Klaus is season 1 Damon. He screws up, she frowns, he makes amends. Rinse and Repeat. Its annoying. (I was into Delena, very very briefly, back in season 2, but I got over it fast, because I'm not into that shit). I'm very disheartened right now. Klaroline had a completely different feel up until now. 

I've been reading in spoiler threads that the reason their exiting Tyler is so that they can give Klaroline a few bones and then Tyler will come back next season and him and Caroline can deal with their "angsty" repercussions of her torrid little hook-up with Klaus. Since when would it be torrid? I thought he loved her. And excuse me if I'm wrong, but doesn't someone wishing they can forget all the bad things another has done = some major feels???

They've gone from being entirely possible to something that's already over. Sorry for the long ass rant lol. I just don't get why Tyler would be written out of this show (repeatedly) and TC destroyed just so KC can have a fling before Klaus heads off. It doesn't make sense that they would sink one ship (which is what they did) just to create one that they're denying has any future other than possible crossovers. Atleast move Candice over for god sakes! What the hell is she going to do in MF? Give Tyler pep-talks about his excellent leadership skills??? Leadership skills, mind you, that get everyone under his protection killed???? I just can't lol. I just can't.

Posted at
2425 posts

I hate that they are rushing the Klaroline thing so that fans will be happy then it's gonna be over so they can start the new show. It seems like a pity compensation but at least we Klaroliners get something. But I don't want them to revisit Forwood again. Ugh don't the writers know most people have abandoned that ship long ago? The only people who still like TC are Tyler stans and fans who want Caroline to stay away from Klaus and Damon.

Posted at
Charishma
2296 posts
Charishma

That's the thing though. I would've rather it not be rushed just so they feel they've "burned them out" and can progess to other things. This ship has been building probably longer than any other on this show. I say that with Delena in mind as well. KC was timed so beautifully. Everything was just so special when we got a scene. And now, idk, we're getting great stuff, but its hard to stay happy with it when we know its never going to go anywhere. When we know everything is being delivered with an expiry date in mind :(

I think JM understands how much Klaus fandom likes him because of the things they saw in Klaus once he started putting the moves on Caroline. He gets that Klaus' only human appeal rests in Caroline. Before her all we saw were flashbacks that explained why he was the way he was. We never saw him try to be anything other than a killer. So seeing him try to be a lover was like :O. It was fun and I think he gets how much people like it. That's why he's pushing the crossovers.  For god sakes, shift her over to the new show. Candice, despite not being into the ship, is not going to turn down a lead role in a show that is most definitly going to be picke dup. D/E/S can continue their traingle without her. I hope they're delaying an annoucement and aren't actually planning to let Klaus and Caroline get it on Buffy and Angel style. Most dissapointing relationship post spin-off ever.

And see, the thing with TC is, they're over. I know they are. So then why have Caroline stick around to deal with angst related to him? I'm pretty sure sleeping with his mother's murderer puts a stake in that relationship. But this show would like us to beleive that KC are a pit-stop on the way to NO. And yeah, that's not cool. My shipper heart is feeling cheated and that's not cool. I never watch the show that the writer's troll. I always watch the one they show us. And they were showing us KC wonderfulness. Not a KC fling.

Did I mention how much I hate the Delena KC comparisons? Not that I have anything against them. Its just that, there is a sinking ship if ever one existed. And we're supposed to be happy that KC are being portrayed like them?? Was the fact that both Klaus and Caroline prefer Stefan and Elena thrown in there just to troll us? They identified real love, lasting love, as the type of love worth fighting for, but their own (non) relationship despite already being tagged with the "L" word is supposed to be similar to Delena's? Fuck that shit. lol i'm annoyed. Hopefully tonight's episode makes me happy. As long as there is no leadership talk. Such a fail.

Posted at
Charishma
2296 posts
Charishma

No more essays. I swear. I'm just take a beat and watch the episide in 20. Anyone else here?

Posted at
2425 posts

So cute. I love him.

Posted at
2425 posts

I don't think Caroline will go to the spin off permanently. She loves working on TVD and with Trevino. They are good friends and comfortable around each other. Plus, TVD is more stable. There's a chance the spinoff might not get picked up. Also, I think Caroline prefers Forwood over Klaroline so I don't think she will agree to join the spinoff and be in a love triangle or square.

I know what you mean. It's hard to get excited knowing that it won't end well. I just take what I can get at this point. At least there's fan fiction lol.

The only think Delena and Klaroline have in common is that the bad guy falls for the good girl. I hate DE though and I never saw what others saw in them. They are so boring. I agree. I don't want another episode of Caroline stanning for Tyler. The way she praises him like a mom praise her son is sickening. I bet he likes it, too.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.