Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
Charishma
2296 posts
Charishma

Yeah but actor's shipper preferences don't matter. They're going to have to act what they're given. And honestly, I don't see TVD being that stable for characters other than D/E/S. They can get killed off at any time. Plus wouldn't the opportunity to be a main character outweigh the comfort of 2 minutes (of leadership talk) per episode? Candice is bright and she's so so talented. I just can't see her saying no to the Originals. I don't think she would if offered. Or atleast I hope not. Lets just hope the writers have an ace up their sleaves. I trust JP. Call me crazy, but I do.

I hate DE though and I never saw what others saw in them. They are so boring.

The way she praises him like a mom praise her son is sickening. I bet he likes it, too.

BOTH. So much. Never thought I'd agree with you so whole heartedly. But god yes.
Posted at
Charishma
2296 posts
Charishma

JM is so adorable. He's an annoying tease, but very adorable lol

Posted at
Charishma
2296 posts
Charishma

Half an hour into the episode and I've already seen about 3 leadership talks. ughh

Posted at
Cooling
LOL. Tyler leaves.
Posted at
Charishma
2296 posts
Charishma

I saw that. "Until we find a way". PUKE.

Posted at
Cooling
Wow I actually liked their goodbye scene. idek.
Posted at
Charishma
2296 posts
Charishma

I'm annoyed b/c it wasn't the goodbye I thought it would be. They left it off just like they did last season. Forwood didn't go nowhere.

Posted at
Cooling
Yes ia, that's what I've been saying forever.
Posted at
Cooling
and LOL at Klaus praising himself for showing mercy.
Posted at
Charishma
2296 posts
Charishma

He did though. A little bit. Klaus brand of mercy. I loved the part where he said Caroline wouldn't want the cure. I've always thought so myself. It was good.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.