Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
2296 posts
Charishma

Anyone else think Klaus will be cured and Caroline is going to be the one to do it?

Posted at

oh the dreams of fangirls.

Sorry, nope. In any real good-writing-driven show, klaus would be dead already. 

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

No really, I think its going to happen like that. And really, if its so bad, why watch it? lol

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I don't know why klaus getting cured is still questioned...if Kat does it his siblings will hunt her, so another hunt she has to run from. She's likely gonna use it in exchange for freedom. And with a spinoff? I doubt he'll be mortal in that.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

But he is exploring his wolf side in the spin-off right? I just remember JM saying in an interview that there would be really big transitions. Klaus will still be Klaus, but just not as strong. And as far as his siblings retaliating, it depends on who is curing him and why. I think if Caroline (or maybe Stefan) did it, it would be with a truce in mind. Elijah or Rebekah would probably not be against that.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
No, he said there's vulnerabilities to come. Thats not surprising, There's literally no hybrids anymore, they're not going to cure the last one (and main one) left. And exploring his wolf side was my own speculation, it was never confirmed that's why she goes to NO.
Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

No he said there's really big transitions as well. 

"There's some huge, huge transitions [in the pilot] and some reveals that will change the character [of Klaus] forever," Morgan revealed. "We're gonna see some tremendous moments of vulnerability, but he is [also] so... bad-ass. We're gonna see him cooler than he's ever been before."

Besides, Tyler is still a hyrbid. So curing Klaus wouldn't get rid of them. And Klaus can always be turned into a vampire again, if he wanted. And I think JP hinted at exploring his wolf-side during in an interivew. Something about his father and how that's "untapped" or whatever. Hayley is going to be in the spin-off so its a given that werewolves are going to be involved somehow.   

If Klaus is to explore his wolf side I think his vampire side has to lie dormant or be gone completely. His mother did a spell during his childhood (later on?) to make his wolf side  dormant. So for Klaus to tap into the wolf side I think he would have to stop being a vampire. That or find a really powerful witch to undo the spell. idk.

At first I really hated the thought of him being cured. But if someone like Caroline did it, and with good intentions, I see it as something with a lot of potential. Not just for Klaus, but for Klaroline as well.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

No he said there's really big transitions as well. 

"There's some huge, huge transitions [in the pilot] and some reveals that will change the character [of Klaus] forever," Morgan revealed. "We're gonna see some tremendous moments of vulnerability, but he is [also] so... bad-ass. We're gonna see him cooler than he's ever been before."

Besides, Tyler is still a hyrbid. So curing Klaus wouldn't get rid of them. And Klaus can always be turned into a vampire again, if he wanted. And I think JP hinted at exploring his wolf-side during in an interivew. Something about his father and how that's "untapped" or whatever. Hayley is going to be in the spin-off so its a given that werewolves are going to be involved somehow.     

If Klaus is to explore his wolf side I think his vampire side has to lie dormant or be gone completely. His mother did a spell during his childhood (later on?) to make his wolf side  dormant. So for Klaus to tap into the wolf side I think he would have to stop being a vampire. That or find a really powerful witch to undo the spell. idk.

At first I really hated the thought of him being cured. But if someone like Caroline did it, and with good intentions, I see it as something with a lot of potential. Not just for Klaus, but for Klaroline as well.

**repost. Sorry about the formatting.
Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

We know that in 4x20 he goes to visit NO because of some people that are trying to kill him. But he goes back after 4x23. So his reasons for returning the second time would be different.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

wait i'm confused. idk lol

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Want more The Vampire Diaries?

Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad