Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
Cooling

Perhaps that's what the writers thought too? I always felt like they weren't very invested in Tyler and didn't really care to write for him (they were shipping him off every season, after all).

same, but I thought they were invested in TC so to me it feels like we don't know what to write for TC anymore, we'll do KC instead.

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

I have this feeling that Caroline will be getting the cure...by accident, I see the writers following the books in that manner, given that Caroline like book Damon does not want the cure.......but even so the moment she said "its not like I will get it anyway" to Klaus, I got this idea in the back of my head that this can echo back some day...who knows how and where Kat will hide the cure..

Posted at
852 posts
Veetayt

Are Caroline and Klaus really gonna hit the sheets this season or people are just speculating cos Klaus is gonna get some action? Maybe he does when he goes to New Orleans to solve that mystery and then meet a witch or woman from his past. I know it doesn't make much sense but I really hope it's KC who hit the sheets. Like Tyler will call Caroline and tell her to move on with her life, that he shouldn't keep her waiting for him. . I think it's gonna be one scorching scene!! Dex will totally have nothing on this.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

^ Tyler doesn't have to do that because she's the one who told him to move on with his life and told him to forget her. All the "getting action" spoilers came out when they filmed 4x18, and Morgan told KCers to watch the episode. Now, why didn't Caroline leave town with Tyler or at least offer to? She doesn't have to but I thought it would at least cross her mind.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

I guess its supposed to illustrate a change in their relationship? Last season they were really in love and wanted to run off together. If she made the same decision again it would seem a little stagnated maybe. 

There's also the whole KC thing. Tyler left, but Caroline was pretty quick to connect with Klaus.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Didn't you die at the Armaic? 

and 2 more thigs i realized just now..1)C didn;t even CONSIDER OF GOING AWAY WITH T 2) Just pointing the fact that Klaus knew C was desperate to save T, so she was prepare to give him anythig he asked her: a kiss, a night with him, a date,a forgiveness... And what exactly he asked in return for letting T go?BSOLUTELY NOTHING! He REFUSED TO TAKE ADVANTAGE FROM HER..that is A MAN'S LOVE and she finally understand that,so in the end JUST LOOK AT HIM, NO ANGRY WORDS,NO DENIAL. THEY'RE STARTING!

YouTube comments crack me up, these bitches are cray LMFAO.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

lol  The all-caps stuff always cracks me up, because they always choose to emphasize the strangest shit lol

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Exactly lol, and then half of the comments were people going "wait for 4x18 just wait I promise", LOL. 

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

the thing is, we can be fascinated and we can get into KC, but when people start to glorify and justify every word, its just like..no. Just no. He's unreal. Literally.

The fact that he refused to take advantage of her isn't a plus in his favour. It just is. You can't reward someone for not doing something bad. You can only be relieved.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Wanting nothing in return is gonna make the panties drop anyway

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.