Cooling
Hayley is Henrik. I knew it.
Posted at
Cooling
oh and I PM'd this guy.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

. I can't believe some ppl are still on Forwood.

Those 3 Ty stans.I know. But anyone who ever liked Caroline is either Klaroline or for a single Caroline.Personally i wouldn't mind single Caroline either.I almost prefer her being single and rocking than being with Klaus.I just think she needs some time to settle down a bit,sort out her life you know and then get together with Klaus someone.She hasn't been single ever since she started dating Matt in s1and now its s4,its getting ridic.Girl needs sometime for herself.

Its not like they had great conversation or really connectedThey did in s2 but all that just stopped when sex got into the equation.and i was happy when they hooked up but once they did,they just stopped communicating.Thats why i never really felt their ILY's.I mean i get why Tyler would fall for her,she literally saved him from himself but why would Caroline fall for him?when she couldn't even rely on him even once.she said it to make him happy atfirst but with time,i think she's just convinced herself that Ty's the one for her and she really is in love with him,all her life she's tried to get everyone's approval and now there's this guy who loves her "unconditionally".why would she leave him?but deep down,she knows she deserves better and thats why she actually listened when Klaus told her she deserved more.I just hope she realises this with time.and this is why i'm willing to wait for TVD to get over so that Caroline's in s3 of the originals lol.and then Klaroline can re-start with a more empowered and confident Caroline.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Oh i know,Henrik's ghost is in Hayley.Best shit ever.They'll never be able to write a romance plot with this lol.

and i PM'd him too.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
But anyone who ever liked Caroline is either Klaroline or for a single Caroline.

Or Steroline, which I will never understand. They're too brother-sister for me yet the ship is decently popular on tumblr. I do like Steroline scenes though, I just don't get romantic vibes. Lol Sharon said the last forwood scene was "half-assed done for their 10 remaining fans" oh, thanks for the PM guys.
Posted at
Charishma
2296 posts
Charishma

i hope she shows up in s1 of originals. s3 would be too far off. different ships would've started and sunk by then. but yeah, i'm trying not to be greedy lol

thing is, i really did get the forwood love in season 2. but it just died a horrible death. its such a teenaged love. that's what annoys me. for its realistic nature its not necessarily the best thing. why does every 18 year old girl have to be in a comitted, ILY forever relationship?? can she not explore, have a good time, and make her life's passion something other than an engagement ring?? that's what i love about KC. its not one relationship over the other, because KC would never be 'relationshiped' up  you know? they'd have an understanding and they'd encourage change in each other. their whole story wouldn't be relegated to the collective love story, it would involve individual trajectories as well. like how we see know. its just awesome.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

On paper steroline are perfect for each other.Both keep each other grounded,He is more fun around her,She is more responsible around him.I get it but like you said, they have more of a brother-sister chemistry.I try to picture them together but no,its like semi-incest lol.

and that forwood scene ugh,i got more feels when they broke up with coldplay playing in the background than this "until we find a way" shit.I know i'm biased but Trevino's expressionless face makes it really hard to like Tyler or feel bad for him.
Posted at
Charishma
2296 posts
Charishma

see now*

Posted at
Charishma
2296 posts
Charishma

i hate that people want steroline to get together. its like they don't understand that you don't necessarily have to view every male (that you're not related to) as a viable romantic candidate. you can just be friends with them. its fine.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
its like they don't understand that you don't necessarily have to view every male (that you're not related to) as a viable romantic candidate. you can just be friends with them. its fine.  

my thoughts exactly, and I follow two girls who want it endgame and I'm kind of just like...yeah okay.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.