Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
852 posts
Veetayt

I think JP never intended to take this whole KC thing further, it was probably just a ploy or to add to Klaus" story but I guess it grew a life of it's own. Their chemistry makes it believable and interesting to watch and follow.

About this whole Ty Ty vs Klaus thing, tbh it's not like there's a hoarde of men in Mystic falls for Care to choose from, 3/4 of those dudes have psychotic tendencies and it also doesn't help that the writers don't even care to invest in the "good guys' like Matt and Tyler. They make seem dumb and look like wooden posts for example, they really emphasized on Tyler's dumbness last episode when he kept asking those questions. And Matt is just there, doing his thing at the grill or just saying a line or two mostly to support some Gilbert cause. So how are we even supposed to root for these people when the writers themselves make them beyond annoying? Everytime Care cheerleaded for Tyler, I almost facepalmed, perhaps the awesome part of their relationship has been taking place offscreen because onscreen it's zero spark, nothing.

Posted at
852 posts
Veetayt

If it's really Caroline and Klaus scheduled to have sex I'm really curious to see how Julie Plec and Caroline Dries are gonna pull that one off.

I was thinking maybe it's gonna be just some heavy making out that's gonna lead to almost having sex but not the sex per se however all the spoilers are pointing towards the sex.

Something tells me it's Caroline who's gonna iniate the whole thing for a change and it'ss kinda gonna surprise people cos up to this point it's Klaus who's been doing all the talking.

I think to ease the undignified manner in which Tyler left they should've made him break up with Caroline. He actually had quite some reasons to. The fact that Caroline is part of the Gilbert crusade which Tyler really has nothing to do with and is reluctant to be a part of would've worked well, and Tyler should've also told Caroline straight up that because she is Klaus' object of affcetion she was rather safe than him. Not forgetting that there was nothing keeping Tyler in MF cos he had lost all his family. This 'headstart' thing made him more of a loser than he already was lol

Posted at

did you just call mah bby an idiot

?

bitch I will cut you so hard

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

If it's really Caroline and Klaus scheduled to have sex I'm really curious to see how Julie Plec and Caroline Dries are gonna pull that one off.I just hope there is no animal watching nearby.

They make seem dumb and look like wooden posts for example, they really emphasized on Tyler's dumbness last episode when he kept asking those questions

I LOL'ed so hard when Tyler asked Caroline what aramaic was.He looked like a true dumbass.lmfao..and Klaus looked soo proud of Caroline asdfghjklkl;' lol.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Lol @ those two getting nerdy in front of Tyler
Posted at
eva1994
42 posts
Eva1994

Tyler's stupidity  and usefulness were  also highlighted by th fact that klaus was never really jealous of him and Caroline,he saw no competition..He actually flirted Caroline in front of him..Another thing that I hated about Tyler was that he was acting like a pimp throwing Caroline to klaus in order to achieve his delussional goals ''as a leader'' or save his ass..LOL

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I agree and disagree. Yeah Klaus is a narcissist so of course he wouldn't have looked at Tyler as competition, that was evident when he asked her to dance and then trolled her in the guys body. But, Tyler pimping her out? Not really, and it isn't any different than Stefan and Co making her distract him. She chose to tell Klaus off in the kitchen, Tyler was in the background silently applauding her but it's not like he told her to get close to the barrier. He didn't ask her to reason with Klaus either, he was just gonna run.

Posted at
eva1994
42 posts
Eva1994

I just didn't like the fact that he was angry throwing glasses about KC date and then he just took the opportunity to unsire his hybrids...

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

That was the whole problem with his story. Why did the writers expect us to care about his plot when the hybrids were as random as customers in the grill? In other words, why would the audience care about whether those hybrids get saved or not? Sure it showed leadership in Tyler but it was a no brainer they'd all die. The only one I felt bad for was Chris, who got his head chopped off. 

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

Thats the thing. The hybrids were always portrayed as disposable. And quite stupid as well. I mean, look how they converged on Klaus. If they had wanted us to be invested in them, we would be. I'm not sure if it was a ploy to get us to view Tyler in a leader-like light, or to get us to view him as anything but. I was sympathetic for the ones that died, but his role in it, yeahh. 

And as far as the glass throwing goes, then yes, I noticed that as well. He used to do stuff like that all the time before too. Weird types of aggressive behaviour towards Caroline. It was never anything bad, but just strangely juvenile. A man whose trying to convince his woman that he's "the man". I very rarely if ever like it. Quite frankly, Tyler needs someone whose less of an independent woman (as in wo-man) like Caroline. He's not confident enough or secure enough for her. I would think being with someone like her (who prefers to face her problems head on) would be a little emasculating for him as well (considering that he's in the habit of running).

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.