Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
1565 posts
Amie

To be honest the one true reason I did not care for the Forwood goodbye scene was not even because I am invested in them anymore...I thought both Trevino and Candice did a horrible job with Trevino looking like this is just some meaningless thing happening and Candice's sobbing looked more like "sob sob sob, I am trying to get a tear out of my self" and it just looked like they both really did not care about putting in any effort..

Plus, last time since I ever teared up at any CW tv show was way back when this happened:

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
I'm not sure if it was a ploy to get us to view Tyler in a leader-like light, or to get us to view him as anything but  

That was the goal but it failed since Tyler was focused on saving people we weren't invested in. You could admire him but still be bored with the story

Posted at
Cooling
their goodbye scene wasn't about Caroline being there for him, or about Tyler being a leader, so I liked it, lol.
Posted at
Charishma
2296 posts
Charishma

ew at Chair btw. Chuck reminds of me Damon.

Posted at
eva1994
42 posts
Eva1994

Well,it felt like Caroline was his mummy in a way...the only thing that I might liked about him was that eventhough he was dump,he wasn't Elena's toy -soldier..Maybe because he was on his own hybrid planet..but still he was the only one who said that Elena's life wasn't more valuable than other people's lifes(4xo6)

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Why did Zap2it think he's more likely to come on the spinoff than back to TVD though?

Posted at
Cooling
^ no idea.
Posted at
Charishma
2296 posts
Charishma

the goodbye scene was okay for me actually. i remember being all like ughh when i first watched it, but on second look i felt bad for them.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Have you rewatched the scenes?

Posted at
Charishma
2296 posts
Charishma

Yeah. I felt really disconnected from the Forwood scenes at first. But now I'm noticing that Caroline and Tyler's goodbye really was very tearful, and as heartfelt as it was meant to be.

I'm also realizing that the Klaroline scenes were potentially a bit misleading. We know how Klaus feels, and we assume we know how Caroline feels, but do we really?

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.