Klaroline or Forwood?
I can't wait to see their prom gowns :) in 4x19Posted 2/20/2013 4:22:24 PM #
Posted 2/20/2013 4:31:58 PM #
- Caroline was Mrs. Lockwood through all half of season 4, let's be real.
I hope they will be better than the 1920's dresses(4x20) ughhh....WORST DRESSING EVERPosted 2/20/2013 4:32:03 PM #
- But when Caroline was taking care of him, he was leaning onto her.
Which is why I gave her the title.
- Caroline was the strong one and always have been in the relationship.
Let's talk about season 4. She didn't do much but stand by and support his plans with Hayley, willing to distract Klaus now and then. That itself gave her the title of supportive wife. Then he locked her in that cave with hybrids to be sure she wouldn't interfere with his plan.
- She let him go and told him to go away to save his ass.
He was prepared to do that himself and she stopped him to reason with Klaus, which ended up being no different. The only difference is she told him to forget her and move on.
- In 4x13, Tyler let her do the talking to Klaus and she got stabbed because of it.
Because Tyler already did talking to Klaus before she walked in. It was a dumb move on both of their part, that he stabbed her, because they were too confident about Klaus not being able to retaliate. It's true though, if anyone should bring up what Klaus did to Carol it should have been Tyler and not Caroline, but the whole episode just screamed obviousness of Tyler being there simply to prop KC. So of course, for the writers, Carol's death is more affective on KC than Tyler, which is sad but funny.
- When Caroline and Klaus talked about the sword, Tyler just sat there clueless with that dumb Kris Humphries look on his face. That's why I don't like Forwood. Caroline seems to be holding his hand the whole way.
Lol she was not holding his hand all she said was "it's a cryptex; it's a dead language", the scene IMO was to foreshadow that Klaus and Caroline are "the same" because they had a bit of knowledge with that subject. I agree Tyler is not the brightest apple though
- Even the saving hybrids, which was supposed to be Tyler's shining moment, blew up in his face because he was too dumb to figure out Hayley was tricking him
And Klaus wasn't too dumb to figure out two kids were getting his hybrids unsired for weeks? It took the last minute for him to realize Caroline is a distraction. But you know, I don't blame Tyler nor Klaus for getting punked, I feel like the writing makes these characters unrealistically dumb in order for the story to work.
- and he had to use Caroline as Klaus' distraction and Caroline came up with a better plan proving once again she's smarter and more resourceful.
Actually Stefan used her to distract him so he could break into his house and find the sword. Her gross idea was better thoughPosted 2/20/2013 4:55:48 PM #
This season, she was like a supportive wife of some soldier going to war, praising his leadership ect. Maybe that's why I liked their goodbye scene, it wasn't a really good scene, but that thing (Care as a supportive wife) was finally over.Posted 2/20/2013 5:10:55 PM #
I'm talking about when Tyler was trying to unsire the hybrids with Hayley, he had Caroline distract/use Klaus and acted all pissy and surprise about the date thing. And Tyler's plan to entomb his body or something was stupid and Caroline came up with trapping Klaus inside Rebekah's body which was better. I don't know. Tyler seems like an inexperienced dolt. Not saying Caroline's a genius but she's just too good for him.Posted 2/20/2013 5:11:20 PM #
Posted 2/20/2013 5:13:32 PM #
- but that thing (Care as a supportive wife) was finally over.
Posted 2/20/2013 5:17:05 PM #
- This season, she was like a supportive wife of some soldier going to war, praising his leadership ect. Maybe that's why I liked their goodbye scene, it wasn't a really good scene, but that thing (Care as a supportive wife) was finally over.
Stefan used her to distract Klaus in 4x06 and 4x09, 4x07 (distracting Klaus for the unsiring plan) was actually her idea, Tyler was just angry to learn that.Posted 2/20/2013 5:18:12 PM #
why wont she leaveeeeeeePosted 2/20/2013 5:19:28 PM #