Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
2296 posts
Charishma

I wonder what plan Caroline comes up with to calm Klaus down.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Maybe thats why she sleeps with him.to calm him down lol.

Posted at
2425 posts
I can't tell if she wants Caroline to stay a cheerleader or if she's just saying certain things because she thinks its socially responsible I think Candice speaks for what is right for Caroline right now. Right now, Caroline is all about her friends and Tyler. But I think she also knows that Caroline will want more later and since she's talking about possibilities her character is obviously heading towards a more mature direction.
Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

Maybe thats why she sleeps with him.to calm him down lol.

LOL The prostitution-ness of that should annoy me, but I just can't stop laughing. Caroline: "I'm going to calm you down". Klaus: *Where??!! WHEN??!"
Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

her character is obviously heading towards a more mature direction

I agree. I think she does worry about what all the little girls watching will think (which should be a non-factor. No parents should be letting their kids watching TVD. I didn't start watching stuff like this until I was in high school). But Candice always manages to say exactly how Caroline is feeling. Its a nice check.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I think she's pretty much just speaking from Caroline's perspective.

Caroline: "I'm going to calm you down". Klaus: *Where??!! WHEN??!"    

Lmao

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

poor Klaus. I almost dont care that Klaroline sex will be jumping the gun. Boy needs to get some. Maybe JM is right and all Klaus needs is to get laid.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

LOL The prostitution-ness of that should annoy me, but I just can't stop laughing. Caroline: "I'm going to calm you down". Klaus: *Where??!! WHEN??!"Meh,at this point i've become immune to the obvious sexism,misogyny and rape-apologism on the show.If all that can happen,why can't this?one would be crazy to expect this show to be a lil more sensitive and responsible regarding these issues.Srsly,i'm even half expecting this to happen.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I almost dont care that Klaroline sex will be jumping the gun. Boy needs to get someLOL me too.and the thought of shirtless klaus with care omgasdfghjkl;. sorry for getting a lil pervy but  shirtless Klaus ASDFGHJKLZXCVBNM.I CAN'T.LOL.

Posted at
2425 posts

I'm just annoyed at Candice's repetitive stanning for Forwood/Tyler. I just don't see what's so great about that ship and Tyler. Stanning for Klaus or Stefan or X male character makes sense. But Tyler? What has he done or what qualities have he shown that's so amazing and awesome? Guys like him are a dime a dozen. I see guys like him at my school all the time minus the werewolf part. Just checking wiki page and everyone is saying Caroline has bad taste and I kinda think it's true. Why choose a Big Mac when you can have filet mignon. I don't get it.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad