Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Loling at your other comment.I dont even know who vaughn is.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Galen Vaughn is a Scottish vampire hunter who totally eye fucked Rebekah and she eye fucked him back. The END
Posted at
2425 posts

Responded to the bitch. Waiting for her reply now. At least one person admitted Tyler can't act. Bunch of Tyler stans on zapit and that annoying Nrgburst is on there. eww.

Posted at

Galen Vaughn is a Scottish vampire hunter who totally eye fucked Rebekah and she eye fucked him back. The END

ILY

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

LOL. His name reminds me of "A Knight's Tale" when Heath Ledger impersonated Sir Ulrick Von Lichtenstein. LOL

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

He is so hot though.I don't care for Vabekah,i'm shipping him with me along with Klaus and Kol.What an awesome 4some we 4 will have.I'm drooling.

Posted at

Damn I fapped to Knight's talewhat's with me and blondes

Posted at
2425 posts

How come everyone is fapping over Vaughn except me. I don't find him hot at all. Then again, I thought Klaus was ugly at first so... Some are already shipping Varoline on IMDb and I'm just sitting here like uhh no.

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

He'll be dead in 2 episodes anyway. Why bother expending any fapping energy. Hunter's curse def isn't gonna apply to Silas so any Vaughn plans you guys might have will have to be scrapped.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Some are already shipping Varoline on IMDb and I'm just sitting here like uhh no.

LOL,did they even have a scene together?Its like you said someone sneezes and someone else says bless you and voila,new ship is born LOL

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.