Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
2425 posts
I fucking live in ATL

How could you not go to DragonCon? Joseph, Nate, Sebastian, Kat, Paul and Ian were all there. It was awesome. Atlanta is a cool city btw.

Roerig doesn't seem all that.if i passed him on road,i probably won't even look twice.JoMo on the other hand,i'll probably faint from all the excitement

Zach was a bore. He and Trevino had their own segment and I was texting the whole time lmao. They are a couple of dumb frat boys tbh. JoMo was cool. But he was really reserved. I think he's sort of anti-social. He was hot though and Nate was gorgeous. His abs are killer.

Posted at
CushingtheKiller
47 posts
Cushingthekiller

Joseph is from London right? In that case he was likely worried that he wouldn't meet his quota of praying to Allah for the day

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

You texted the entire time, LMAO. 

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

Aint nobody got time for TVD. Please!!! 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

JoMo was cool. But he was really reserved. I think he's sort of anti-social. He was hot though

Really?He seems so charming in his interviews and tweets.Maybe he was just overwhelmed with the crowd.Still,you got to meet him.Infinitely jealous of you lol

and Nate was gorgeous. His abs are killer.

Wait,what?he showed his abs??You so lucky,gurl.Damn :P

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Lol Nate hugged her :( SUPER JEL

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Joseph is from London right? In that case he was likely worried that he wouldn't meet his quota of praying to Allah for the day

what's that supposed to mean :/

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Lol Nate hugged her :( SUPER JEL

SUPER DUPER JEL.Oh you lucky,lucky girl.lol

Posted at
2425 posts
Wait,what?he showed his abs??You so lucky,gurl.

Yes he lifted his shirt and said he needed to work out which was a bunch of BS because his body was purfect.

Lol Nate hugged her

But I wanted JoMo to hug me. :(

Posted at
2425 posts

Ian hugged me too which got a bunch of fans jealous. I saw him a couple of times throughout my stay in ATL. Ian is one person who LOVES his fans. The girl that got rejected by Joseph was treated like a queen by Ian and Paul. They are so nice. Paul took two pics with me and Ian had no reservations of getting really close with his fans. He was literally suffocating me lol.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.