Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Lol I still loathe Perez and I'm certain he copied that ratings thing from zap2it who had it up last week. I doubt he runs his blog alone though
Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

he's actually not that bad guys. you should watch him on 1 girl 5 gays. he was in an episode, and you really got to see a non-bitchy and kind of genuine side of him.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

Stefan making Elena beg is not sexist. Come on. She made him beg didn't she?  Besides, Stefan and Elena only prop their love story. All things related to their characters leads back to 'them'.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Idc about Stelena but it's obvious they're the shows core couple

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

Wow just re-read my earlier post and realized I need to type slower - be that 'shot are in for the last 7 epsiodes' was menat to be what shit are in for the last 7 episodes....

Anyway how did get from Joseph Morgan's discomofrts to Stelena being the core couple of the show...LOL....after the way these idiotic writer made DE happen this season, I sincerely hope Elena does not end up with either of the brothers because she is a pain to watch with either of them and they both deserve better...even Damon. My dream ending is Elena dying for real and the brothers going on with their lives and hopefully never again sharing women...

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

You know that's not going to happen lol. I think maybe Damon will die at the end of the show though. 

Posted at

Lol I still loathe Perez and I'm certain he copied that ratings thing from zap2it who had it up last week. I doubt he runs his blog alone thoughTHIS. That place is worse than wetpaint.

Stefan making Elena beg is not sexist. 

You are right. Its misogynist.

Idc about Stelena but it's obvious they're the shows core coupleUGH, sadly. IF there was ONE thing I hated about otherwise perfect season one of tvd, it was all the damn SE sugary bullshit

Posted at
2425 posts

And forwood isn't sugary sweet. "I love you tyler." "you're a hero Tyler." *vomits*

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Speaking of that, Tyler's return is pretty messed up since we know she's gonna mack Klaus
Posted at

since we know she's gonna mack Klaus

excuse me while i vomit.

Speaking of that, Tyler's return is pretty messed up

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad