Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Fi, did you report them? Do you want me to help you? Seriously, bashing an actor is NOT okay. What they imply is sick. Seriously, what did Michael do to them? I tried to say something but they totally ignored me. they're always the same bunch of people. Definitely it's just their stupid gang, I mean I don't like Joseph Morgan and I have no problem at saying it so, yet I never insulted his job. Now even saying Michael is desperate enough to come back for one scene, which won't even one scene at all, but even if it was, who are you to say such things? And Candice knows better than all of them, abusers supporters.

LOL.why does she get so worked up?you guys must be sooo mean to her,tsk tsk.

Someone is hanging on Michael Trevino's Class B Knickers too much

LMAO.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

We're actually not mean to her, she bullies anyone who likes Klaus and it usually leads to the rest of them ganging up on her. She also got attacked for saying Stefan isn't a great friend to Caroline. She can't see anything past Tyler, so when she's being a bitch we make fun of her. I also hope KC sex happens, because she told us if it does, "you will never see me again", Good riddance lmao. And how mean can we be if they want to report us just for saying Trevino can't act? I like how she said "I never insult Joseph's job" because she actually did say he's unprofessional and delusional about his own character. Lol forever 

Posted at
2425 posts

Lol cinnamoncookie is a tool. Never insulted JoMo? She said he was unprofessional in his tweets and was annoying and even said douchebags shouldn't get their own shows. Stupid bitch.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I wasnt talking about her. Tbh, cookie isn't a big deal for me. She just rants and I scroll away

Never insulted JoMo? She said he was unprofessional in his tweets and was annoying    Nope that was frecklez     and even said douchebags shouldn't get their own shows. Stupid bitch. I'm sure she meant klaus. Maybe her friend just makes her tolerable for me.   
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
Honestly,i don't see why anyone would like Tyler,i mean yeah he is selfish sometimes and doesn't give a damn about Elena and this show being what it is,that in itself is a 7th wonder but other than that his character is stale and boring as fuck and add to that Trevino is a really bad actor.He has had one freaking expression throughout the series and there is no emotion in his voice either,it always feels like he's reading his lines from the teleprompter.I hope after this train wreck,he gets some acting lessons.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
I also hope KC sex happens, because she told us if it does, "you will never see me again", Good riddance lmao

LOL.I don't know her but mostly probably she won't leave and just like BN,will forever be there to remind everyone just how much JoMo/his character Klaus/Klaroline sucks and how great Ty/Trevino is.

She actually did say he's unprofessional and delusional about his own character. Lol forever 

Cray girl is cray,lol.Bitch better be trolling.JoMo is awesome and i'd say he is more dedicated to his character than half the cast.I only see Paul unhappy with what teh writer's are doing to his character but its like others don't even care.They are always praising the writers and for what?i don't even know.None of the characters make any sense at this point.and this maybe just me being biased but i also think he's also one of the few who tries to be even better with every epi.Nina's acting sometimes makes me think she's just bored with Elena and thats why she's stopped even trying and same with Ian.His ott eye-acting only makes it worse.Trevino's well.....Trevino.and Roerig is _______.Only Paul,Candice and JoMo make this show worth watcing.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Oh and Claire's great too,she really delivers in those emotional scenes.There's just not enough of her in TVD.Hope she gets more ST and a better and more relatable sl in the original spin off.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Meanwhile this landed on my dash:

she thought klaus and caroline were married and tyler was their child, thus why he didn’t know what Aramaic was

LMAO.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
LOL she's not a troll, that's what makes it even funnier. She does jump in to remind us Klaus is an abuser. Well, FF is sort of positive regarding Stefan, Originals, and Caroline, then they're just negative towards the rest of the characters. Tyler and Damon fans, pretty much get butthurt every week and storm out. It's amusing, plus they always come back.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Did you reblog that? I want to reblog that rofl 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.