Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
1565 posts
Amie

and went to EYEBALL ACTING SCHOOL WITH IAN SOMERHALDER.

I luv you so much!

Posted at
YEBALL ACTING SCHOOL WITH IAN SOMERHALDER.

eyeball acting =/= not bad.

A lot of great actors tend to over-use their eyes to convey emotion. For example, Ksenia Solo:

And yet it works. WHY? Because using your eyes in acting is generally a must. However... 

repetitive eyeball acting = bad.

The problem with Ian's eyeballing is repetitiveness. He misuses it, overuses it and uses it at wrong moments. S1 Damon had balanced crazy-eye-thing that added to his character. Current Ian just does not bother to even think on when or how to use it. 

Just as Klaus, he has proved his talent.

Oh yesss, all that crying and monkeyfacing and same exact :3 smile used every five seconds as a reaction to everything. :O shaped face when making threats. And then he cries some more

Dude might be good for a "wimpy old guy serial killer who hits on a schoolgirl"(and my fear since the start of S2 was always that Klaus will be just made to be an older Steffie, which sadly turned out right) kind of role she has written for Klaus, but it does not require any range, if at all, anything.

Sorry but can't agree with you here at all..because if for example you look at the way Trevino attempted to portray Klaus was not even close to the standards for Klaus which Matt Davis set in the beginning and Joseph continued developing.

Matt Davis has been the ONLY good Klaus, period. You can't top his brilliant and fabulous performance. His Klaus was everything I hoped Klaus would be - batshit crazy, batshit playful batshit sociopath. 

Trevino is only capable of playing Tyler, Jomo is only capable of playing a crybaby "wronged" "misunderstood" older steffie.

The only great Klaus was Alaricklaus.

Posted at
2425 posts

Oh yesss, all that crying and monkeyfacing and same exact :3 smile used every five seconds as a reaction to everything. :O shaped face when making threats. And then he cries some more

You are so off it's ridiculous. No one on the show has the range of Joseph. Seriously, I can't believe you praise Candice's skills but think Joseph is overrated. Ugh no words.
Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

Candice and Joseph both kick ass. Seriously. That's why their scenes are so great.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

Since when has Klaus been portrayed as wronged?? He's the one doing the most wronging lol. As far as his parents and flashback goes, then that is not supposed to make us feel sorry for him. Its supposed to make us understand why he is the way he is. That's it. If the show was trying to make him a victim he wouldn't be continually fucking up.

And as for the crying. He cried once. My god. Caroline was dying. His brother was dead.

Speaking of which, is this hiatus killing anyone esle? it hasn't even been one week yet lol

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

She does jump in to remind us Klaus is an abuser.you sure she isn't related to BN somehow? :P

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

HE READS HIS LINES and went to EYEBALL ACTING SCHOOL WITH IAN SOMERHALDER

ROFLMFAO.you're awesome. :D

You are so off it's ridiculous. No one on the show has the range of Joseph. Seriously, I can't believe you praise Candice's skills but think Joseph is overrated. Ugh no words.

LOL @nic you of all people should know how biased BN is.Srsly,why do you even bother? ;) Candice IS awesome though.can't argue with him there.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Oh yesss, all that crying and monkeyfacing and same exact :3 smile used every five seconds as a reaction to everything. :O shaped face when making threats. And then he cries some moreHe does not do that but even if he did,it'd still be better than "omg,i woke up in the wrong bed" look Trevino has all the time.You are so biased,its ridiculous.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Speaking of which, is this hiatus killing anyone esle? it hasn't even been one week yet lol.

Not me.Haven't watched the show since the last hiatus and surprisingly, i'm still alive and bashing :)))) Believe me,quitting this show isn't as hard as i thought it'd be.Next season i'm only going to watch Caroline scenes on YT and if her sl is worth watching and focused back on her instead of  just supporting everyone else,i just might start watching again.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

Yeah I know what you mean. Before the past January I hadn't watched since the winter hiatus of season 3. I just really like the show right now. Don't ask me why lol. Not sure myself. klaus and caroline rock. and now that Elena's a vampire and actually stopped pretending to be do nice she's not that annoying. Well not as much as before

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Want more The Vampire Diaries?

Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad