Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries

"omg,i woke up in the wrong bed" look Trevino has all the time.That's part of the character, IMO.

And like I said before, both jomo and trevino won't be starring in anything major any time soon, but they are about equal in their capabilities. One just happens to have too many fangirls. 

Since when has Klaus been portrayed as wronged??"Bawwwwww, my father did not love me, my mother was a bitch, let's run a temper tantrum for a thousand years as if I was a dull emo teenager" - TV-Klaus in a nuttshell. 

I am convinced that what they are doing with Silas was originally intended for Klaus all the way back then when there was no Boringinal family in the show's plans.

Its supposed to make us understand why he is the way he is. That's it.Oh yes, I got a clear idea on how emo and wimpy he is. 

Sorry, but I expected a badass, evil and dangerous villain with interesting backstory and all I got was YET ANOTHER damn crybaby with daddy issues this show is full of. 

Posted at

What I expected during and right after S1:

The logical progression of cptsd idea for Elena. lots of conspiracies and back-and-forth plotting between the supernaturals and the council. Elena getting turned by Katherine and getting to kick her ass and being back to her older, pre-parent-death, self. Huge expansion of werewolf lore compared to the books(considering books only had Tyler and few others, I think) Klaus coming in and starting to kill of people, tear down buildings and being an asshole till Elena puts him down out of his misery. lots of great deaths and danger. badass half-vampire, vampire slayer Meredith. lots and lots of eyesex, hatefucking and banter from DE. exploration of Steffie's dark side. Badass introduction for Sage, and the whole town-apocalypse stuff being the awesome finished for the series finale.

What I got:

Katherine still alive, turned into steffie fangirl and left alive as plot device. boringinal family and wimp Klaus the abusive "romancer" of schoolgirls. Same ass boring lame mary sue elena for gods know how many seasons with zero character development. Steffdward a fucking annoying wimp with even more lame backstory that makes no sense and is SERIOUSLY underwhelming considering all the buildup and all the girly angst he displays. fucking sexist boring "Sage" that gets killed off after an episode. No Meredith. (And no sorry fucking doctor Melissa does not count, GTFO MELISSA) Boring stelenized DE with non of S1 chemistry nor Book-development. Werewolves generally being fucking completely ignored. Deaths being fucking meaningless with no one ever reacting to them and every single meaningful character getting thousand of asspull ways to survive dying.

If at the start of the airing someone would have said that I would end up HATING Elena(my favorite character in the books), I would have said that EVEN CW would not manage to fuck up the character so much. Sadly I was wrong. 

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

whatever you say dude. i'm just letting everyone know from ahead of time that i shipp Sonnie (Silas and Bonnie). They killed Kol (and Jeremy too. i forget him), so yeah, she's free now.

Posted at

LOL.

I have been shipping Bonnie and Death since S2(and especially after her bullshit in S3 finale). The plot-device bitch deserved to be offed as soon as she started to pull off asspull plot-fix tools of magic every time it was needed. 

Posted at

STFU KITTY

Posted at

Seriously, the bitch is another character living on borrowed time, way past the meaningful time of her death:

The best time to die for:

Bonnie was her confrontation with Alariklaus, ending up failing to kill him, but seriously weakening him, still. Cue drama and angst. Germy - S2 final episodes or S1 finale. S2 final episodes would work had it happened before Bonnie's death, so that would justify her self-sacrificial mindset. Uncle John - S1 finale. Elena - S1 finale, same car-crash just with Katherine instead of annoying Becky. Katherine - S2 finale, due to over-exposure of sunlight thanks to Elena. Klaus - S3 finale thanks to Elena. Matt - Mid-S2 thanks to whoever, maybe Elena. Alaric - Mid S3, thanks to Klaus (he could be the tv-version of Book-Vickie's death, complete with painting the house red by Klaus)

THen in S4 you would have a manageable cast and enough deaths to set up the whole demon-invasion plotline to be resolved in S5 as final season.

So yeah, by now every single character that they could kill off has overstayed his/her welcome and all they , just like Germy, will get from me is "GOOD FUCKING RIDANCE, FINALLY"

Posted at

STFU KITTY

I am angry don't you see?

Have you SEEEN on what a horrible abomination has been cast as Mary jane in Amazing Spiderman sequel?

DAFHUSHAUFIWHAUIFWHIFU

The only thing that I want to see rebooted MORE than Spiderman now is TVD.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Like I said, if the ignore function existed (like it does in most forums), he'd be talking to the spam bots.

And as for the crying. He cried once. My god. Caroline was dying. His brother was dead.

He cried three times last season and two times this season. He never cried for Caroline but I guess you got the impression since the scene when he re-saved her was emotional. Speaking of his brother, Elena is a dumb fuck. Her shockness at him getting pissed about that, if he was okay with them killing Kol then he would NOT have told you to find a dagger, come the fuck on, these geniuses 

Posted at

oh you just KNOW you love me way too much to ignore me :P\

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

^ fine, you'd be talking to me and spambots. Bahaha

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad