Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
why does Rebekah, a 1000 year old vampire want to be human?Why?     After living for THAT long, it's not exactly random for her to want to be mortal. She said she wanted kids and she wanted a family. Her own family went separate ways over the years, and the one brother she stuck with was pretty much an ass, LBR. I think Rebekah wanting to be human is in character, but I don't want her to be and the spinoff is a no brainer that they won't go there with her. I mean after living that many years, you really don't know what to do with yourself. Hence why Klaus told Caroline "I'm 1k years old, call it boredom"
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

That was one long ass post lol but yeah i just remembered that i didn't talk about the sl's and thats because there's nothing to talk about.Ever since mid s2,everytime something happens,i'm find myself questioning,why is this happening?what is the logic here?what is even going on?wWHAT and WHY???and S3 was such a train wreck,i can't even.I never expected it to turn soo bad,even though the writing was somewhat shitty in s2 too.nothing happened in an entire episode at times and then there be episodes where Plec tried to cram in every-fucking-thing in one episode.Shit got so confusing,i used to get headaches just thinking about it lol.What was s3 even about?The originals?but we've barely learnt any history or anything remotely interesting about them yet.DES?That just went in circles.

I'm not even missing watching this show because i don't care for any characters except Caroline and Klaus's and sometimes Stefan.and with Klaus getting his own show,i'm losing interest.I'll still watch this season for Care but i'm 100% quitting next season.Cos one would be a fool to think that this show could return to its pre s2 awesome self.That is not happening.nope.so its just better to move on and watch better shows.

Posted at
Cooling

@KP You think you'll watch the spinoff?

Posted at

^ most of the above I repeat-rant about, every few weeks or so lul :P

1000 thousand year old serial killers acting like 17 year old teenagers will NEVER make sense to me. 

Posted at

^that's directed at that rant.

Posted at

,i'm find myself questioning,why is this happening?what is the logic here?what is even going on?wWHAT and WHY???This is the major problemw ith this show as well as latter seasons of supernatural as well as Heroes - "OH LET'S THROW EVERYTHING AT THEM AND THEN FORGET ABOUT IT".

S3 was a huge pointless mess of random shit thrown together. 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I kind of think it is.I get what you are saying but she is also a powerful thousand year old vampire.Certainly she or Klaus had to have made some enemies during all this time.and since everyone knows she is his weakness,she knows it herself,wouldn't everyone try to harm her?why didn't she think of that?and lets think about what happens if/when she does get cured.what then?how exactly is she ever going to get over her 1000 year old issues?are they simply going to vanish?and how is she going to survive basically?isn't adapting to humanity going to be difficult?and what about the guilt that comes with being human,how is she going to come terms to the fact that she drank human blood for a 1000 years?If someone lived thier life in a certain way for a thousand years and then suddenly they had to adapt to something totally opposite,i think they'd just shrivel up and die.Day-dreaming about it is fine but practically it makes 0 sense.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

^That was @Flora

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

most of the above I repeat-rant about, every few weeks or so lul :P

Lol,well this is my first rant.I'm usually more tolerant of crappy shows but its just that, this shit is really getting on my nerves now.

@BR I'll watch the pilot cos i love JoMo,and if i find it interesting,i'll watch.But i'm pretty sure its going to tank cos PLEC.lol.

Posted at
Charishma
2296 posts
Charishma

Ekta Kapoor is complete crap. Watch 4 Lions instead. Geet or Qubool Hai. Not IPKKND. Geet is great. Ekta can kiss my ass.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.