Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I stopped watching Indian shows 4 years ago lol,Ekta Kapoor or not,ALL of the shows are basically the same.saas-bahu conspiracy all the time.Better not to bother.I used to watch Geet for a while,that was before the lead pair got married.and i don't remember why i stopped.I watched qubool hai now and then for KSG(i freaking love that guy,he should prolly get off the roids though,his body looks like its going to burst lol) but then the main guy slapped the girl and i was stopped.NO.That shit don't fly.No sir.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

*i stopped.freakin typo lol

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

he slapped her???! what the fuck. I hadn't watched in a month so I didn't know. Not watching that no more. And yeah I stopped watching Geet sometime after the marriage as well. They were really young and different before that. I like that they were straight up just in a relationship and didn't feel the need for anything more. It felt realistic. Then they got married, and yeah, noopee.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

He slapped her so hard,she almost fell and cut her hand.zoya was like terrified and shaking soo much and i watched the next epi just to see how they'd handle and asad remained remorseless as ever.He just gave a run off the mill apology and she shrugged it off.i was like :O :(( so fucking disgusting.Normally i don't support violence but if some guy hit me for no reason,i'd  punch him on the face,kick him on the groin and prolly go all bat shit crayy on him.I have no idea why these people have to show indian women so weak.why?

Then they got married, and yeah, noopee.

Come to think of it,thats kinda true for almost every other couple on indian tv.The romance is soo asdfghjkl; before and then,after marriage,its back to saas-bahu conspiracy again.fucking tired of this bs and when i tell it to my mom,she says "tu kaunsi angrez ho gayi hai",lmfaooo forever.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

lol my mom too! She watches those shows so much. I'm like a world away at uni though so I don't' have to deal with it. I feel bad for my sister though. 2 hours a day, she sits through it with my mom. LOL

That's fucked though man. About asad. I hate it when they do that. Its strange too becuase apparantly tv in the 90's had been much better. Progressive, modern and all that. Not just language wise (like when they spoke hindi it was good hindi and when they spoke english it was with actual vocubulary and not just a perverted 'hey baby'),  but in terms of story and writing. I swear to god, this Ekta fucked shit up. She started the whole saas-bahu thing you know??

And now some people are trying to get me to watch Dirty Picture, and I'm like fuck that. I love Vidya Balan, but I just know, without a doubt, that Ekta-ness would screw that beyond beleif. She has no respect for women and no respect for men either. Her leads are always so stupid. The men are constantly led around on a string. Like they're supposed to be sooo inteligent and cut-throat but can't connect 2 dots in front of their faces when it comes to important shit. And the women! Don't get me started on the women. Its the most sexist regressive and msyoginist shit I've ever seen in my life. TVD is a walk in the park after that crap. Its embarassing too though, you know? Like watch Korean dramas, and then compare Indian ones to those. Its actually embarassing. I'm not even Indian (my family is). I was born and raised abroad, but I still feel so embarassed when people talk about indian movies and tv. Its like the people making that shit don't even want to portray anything other than that fuckery.

Posted at
Cooling
Bahaha the Klaus sex happens in ep 16, That means it's Hayley.
Posted at
Cooling
Or some random girl.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I just hope KC macks in 18, because Freckles suffering is a gift from God

Posted at
Cooling
Now I think his "you know who" tweet meant arguing with Caroline(you-know-who-1), when really it's about Hayley(you-know-who-2) and the sex (you don't know yet). What even.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Lolllllll I think they'll argue about a heat of the moment idk? So much action 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad