Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
2425 posts

It's most likely Hayley because spoilers said sex is episode 4x16 and he's supposedly meeting with Hayley. I think "getting physical" in ep. 18 meant fighting (literally) w/ Caroline. Maybe she starts beating him because she's so disgusted by what he has done.

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

Ew if Kaley sex happnes...I am just ugh, so done with show.

Posted at

so want that to happen.

As well as the reveal that she is related to him, after it happens. 

All Klaus fangirls crying in despair will be my favorite day ever

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

^LOL. Staaaaaph with the Kenzi happy dance. 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
I'm not even crying, I'm laffin. But I won't be laffin with you because you're not cool enough to laugh with. I'll laugh with Glenna
Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

LOL. Seriously though, i will not be pleased

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
I don't think anyone would be, so I'm not sure why they'd even go there? It's actually dumber than killing Kol since the KC fandom is so huge and hellbent on them banging.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Kayley sex is happening???what the actual fuck.NO NO NO JUST NO.FML.disgusting piece of shit.Seriously,if Kayley sex happens,i'm so done with Klaroline and this show.prolly with the originals spin off cos Kayley will will be there too.YUCK.fuck plec,i hope she burns in hell.that bitchx(.

It's actually dumber than killing Kol since the KC fandom is so huge and hellbent on them banging.

Why is that supposed to matter?DE fandom is huge too and look how they are treated,lmao.Besides Klaus is going to be shipped of to the originals so KC is done,Kayley sex is the confirmation of that and if anyone hangs on to this train wreck of a ship,then they are worse then DElusionals.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

LOL but still it wasn't confirmed, they still won't say who it is 

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

I'm calling it from now it's gonna be Klaroline sex. Mark my words. And for those of us who think its completely too soon (including myself) who the fuck really cares? EVERYTHING in this fucked up show happens out of sequence anyway. Why not Klaroline as well. This is just meant to throw us off our game. No one saw DE sex happening when it did (come on...the day after SE broke up...REALLY!!!!). I don't think you can get anymore unrealistic than that!

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.