Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
But DE had an excuse because of the ~sirebond. Lmao. At this point, it sounds like fanservice
Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

Correction. Elena has and excuse....Damon doesn't.

Posted at
2425 posts

Fuck logic. I want Klaroline sex. We deserve it after suffering through years of mechanical Forwood romping.

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

He never even asked the complimetary "Wait...what about Stefan".

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
You guys crack me up, but yeah Damon didn't get an excuse. LOL you had forwood for a year.
Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

omg noo! What is this?? I knew this Hayley was fuckery the minute I saw her bounce on to screen and get in Klaus' face. Argghh. The only way this is a good thing is that it allows KC to build. But really, are KC some stupid 15 year old couple that needs to feel jealous in order to acknowledge their feelings??? Its a little juvenile. Aaand, don't they already have enough problems?? My problem with hayley klaus sex is that it feels like they're Damon-ing him up. No thanks. Just no.  I'd prefer it be some flashback really, like she was someone working for him the whole time and he used her to get something etc etc. I'm hoping for a flashback. I really would not like it if he disappeared from Mystic Falls just to go screw around with that bitch.

I have a feeling we're being majorly played too. Maybe Trevino hasn't permanently moved back to LA and maybe KC is just going to exist long enough to get us to watch the spin-off. And then Hayley and Klaus will have lots of incestuous sex. Fucked up man. As long as the fighting and physical-ess of 4x18 doesn't mention Hayley or Tyler more than once. Can we have KC moments that aren't filtered through other characters please? lol

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

incestuous sex

Fuck no! This aint no Star Wars wanna be. Check yourself Plec

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Lol you guys need to calm down. My friends already group texted me during class earlier, this shit is too funny. Breatheeeeee ppl. As for Trevino, I don't think they'd bring him back for a "pivotal" scene if he was set to return all along.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

ima take your advise. cuz this shit ain't right.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I actually agree with RED.Kayley sex is not happening.I won't believe thas BS until i see it.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.