Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
2296 posts
Charishma

im hoping its some random. or maybe its Hayley but she dies in the pilot. that would make up for any hookup between them lol

Posted at
Cooling
lmfao, but no. They love PT.
Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

dear god why? I just don't get it. She was so annoying on secret circle. The girl who played Melissa was much better. Why do they think that just because someone looks like a model that we want to see them on-screen? They have to be able to act too. Pheobe has one tone, and everything that comes out of her mouth sounds like an innuendo. Its a little strange. I do not need a lead coming on that strong all the time. She would be much better as a recurring character.

Posted at
Alexandra29
84 posts
Alexandra29

well if Caroline babysitting Elena the whole time then everything guide in Hayley!

Posted at
Alexandra29
84 posts
Alexandra29

yes it is like they're trying to force her to us! the 90% of the TVD fandom finds her character annoying, so i can't understand the logic!

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
PT is so overrated, I liked her in H2O though.
Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

that's cuz H20 was the shit lol. Is there a single person who didn't grow up watching that??

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
^Yes. Insane crazy people with no light in their lives
Posted at

lol please make me feel older than i really am

hmph

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

what is wrong with the writers??? 

Ok, I didn't watch H20...its not like it aired in every country....anyway, I can't imagine what would even make Hayley bed with Klaus....let alone Klaus wanting her....ugh gosh, what has TVD come to be.....a show where the viewers have to guess all the time who gets to sleep with whom next.....oh wait we had Gossip Girl for that.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.