Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
1565 posts
Amie

what is wrong with the writers??? 

Ok, I didn't watch H20...its not like it aired in every country....anyway, I can't imagine what would even make Hayley bed with Klaus....let alone Klaus wanting her....ugh gosh, what has TVD come to be.....a show where the viewers have to guess all the time who gets to sleep with whom next.....oh wait we had Gossip Girl for that.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Lmfao, I do feel bad for Michael though.

Posted at
2425 posts

Oh please like the writers didn't ruin Klaroline, too. Having Klaus stab and bite Caroline took Klaroline down a bit. And then having Klaus chase Tyler out of town? Nail in the coffin. Plus Klaus is leaving for the spinoff and Caroline is not going. So why the fuck are Forwood fans whining?

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
They're whining (in the screenshot) because the latest interview basically flat out said that he's not coming back. Trevino also tweeted a farewell today. In the same interview, JP called klaroline "beautiful and perfect" then said it's never going to end. So yeah, you can see why they're mad. This show lmao
Posted at
2425 posts

JP called klaroline "beautiful and perfect" then said it's never going to end

I considering leaving to another state and falling in love with Mary Sue wannabe the end for a ship. Julie is trying to avoid death threats from bitter KC fans.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Of course she is, but they could have just killed it a long time ago and yet they're still pushing it (or milking it). The fact that Tyler is not coming back should say something. 

Posted at
2425 posts

I posted this on another board. But why when something bad happens to Forwood it has to be because the writers are pushing for Klaroline to happen. Could it be just because it's relevant to the SL? Such as when JP made it seem as if Tyler cheated the whole fandom called it a stupid way to fuck up Tyler's character so Klaroline can happen. How about Tyler might cheat because he was known from the beginning as a mysogynist d-bag. With the recent events of Klaus chasing Tyler out of town, again Klaroline was blamed. But Tyler had to leave town anyway because Klaus was after him. Even if Klaroline is not happening, Tyler couldn't stay in MF. I just think it's too inconvenient to blame everything bad that happen to forwood as "Klaroline pandering." That's like saying every fucked up thing Stefan did was to force DE to happen.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

^ Agree. Its weird, but Tyler's leaving has to happen. Like you said, he could've just as easily cheated with Hayley. Which he didn't. He could've been killed off as well. Which didn't happen. TVD just straight wrote a character out by having them leave. It was time.

I don't think his leaving as nothing to do with KC. But Tyler's story has served its purpose too. That's it.

Posted at
2425 posts

I don't think his leaving as nothing to do with KC. But Tyler's story has served its purpose too. That's it.

His days were numbered. Klaus was leaving and Tyler is out of a story outside of Klaus and Caroline. The writers are bored with Forwood now and only can write them having sex. So they had to ship him off.
Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

In all fairness, Tyler leaving MF is the most logical thing for his character, love life aside....given he has no family here anymore and why would you stay in a town where there is constant danger of being killed or being part of something that ends with someone dying. Of coarse the way the idiots (menaing the writers and then the directors) are making it look like its all because of Klaus and blabla blah.....when in reality any normal person would have left that danger and god-awful boring town no matter if Klaus had or not shown up there - the education there sucks since no one gives a damn whether these kids ever show up to class, and they all have basically no other human contact with the supposed population of MF - so I say move and live a normal life somewhere else.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad