Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
@Flora Lol,idk wherever i go on YT,i just find everyone hating on Elena because she broke *insert bro of your choice*'s heart,even on Tumblr,most people,especially DE'rs(well,not ryt now lol) hate on her because of that.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
I don't really get pedo vibes from it and I think it's a little contradicting to ship them with teenagers yet get uncomfortable when they walk on campus. I just think it's so off and OOC so I never care for it. Damon is a little less odd since he just does it to play body guard, still dancing along though.
Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

Klaus is so going to show up at prom. I'm kind of looking forward to it. Esp since this is episode after 4x18 KC good times.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Haven't we already discussed my reasons for shipping them?They're pretty,thats it.I also find KC a little bit creey sometimes,if i really spend too much time thinking on it lol.I mean he is a 1000 years old,it really is creepy.lmao

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

On tumblr for me, she gets hate for her Mary Sue syndrome and hate for whenever she mistreats her friends or the villains. YouTube is shipperland so you're going to see comments like that. Laughed forever when a youtuber said Caroline was a bitch for not giving Klaus "a little booty", lul.

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

@Flora

How did you figure Tyler would be back for prom? I thought 420 was more likely for his return, with Klaus in NO he could sneak in for a while.

LOL Forwood shippers are so happy about it, I think they forget that he'll be gone again before the episode ends. Will he pull a Cinderella and leave prom before midnight?

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Maybe its because i pay more attention to the shipwars.They are soo amusing lol.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I figured he was in it because his return was announced the moment they published that 4x19 is filming soon. As for the shippers, I don't know if they should be? Because Trevinos tweet was pretty much a farewell, and even with Klaus leaving the producers are still being vague about Tyler. His storylines depended on Klaus so unless they're planning to be more creative with his character, they won't bring him back

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

I doubt they care enough to try and be creative with Tyler.

But what purpose does his return serve? Will they be crowned prom king and queen as a farewell gift from Plec? Will they exchange promises for the future for the billionth time? Will they sneak in the school's bathroom for a quicky? lol

What's the point really...

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

its a weird time right now. No one really knows what's happening with T/C/K. Its like a shipwar on crack. It'll settle down in a couple episodes I think.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.