Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
Patri
742 posts
Caroline's goal is to convince Klaus to back off Tyler, (interview) that itself makes his return sound hopeful

Who said that? I'm so behind with interviews.

@Gayatri

I don't think Trevino wanted to leave, no matter how badly his character may have been treated. IMO writing Tyler off was the writing team's decision after realising that they don't know what to do with him any more. For the past two years he's been nothing but Caroline's boyfriend. His only powerful moment last year happened off screen (breaking the sirebond). This yaer they gave him a plot for 5 episodes with the hybrids, but even that storyline turned out to be more about Klaus than Tyler himself. And they wrote themselves into a corner with this because realistically both Tyler and Hayley should be dead by Klaus' hand eventually if they stayed in MF.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Like anytime somone goes on and on about TC's pure love I break out in laughter. Why? No clue. Just do. Atleast this is true for me.

Its because they've never done anythingexcept sexing s3.Atfirst i thought it was because these 2 are teenage kids and theirs was especially a show not tell one,but as the season progressed it got a little old,and then Tyler uttered those 3 words out of the blue and i was even more surprised when Care said it back in 3x21.i was like whhaaat?.I mean,how are we supposed to believe its love,when they never talked about anything,not even random bs,let alone things that matter,like future for example?Their Love,true or not,Is debatable imo.

Posted at
Cooling
Patri, Candice said that to TVGuide.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

But whats the point making him leave this season when Klaus will eventually get his own show leave for NO?Does that mean he'll comeback?Cos Klaus won't be in MF no more?

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
For the past two years he's been nothing but Caroline's boyfriend     For the past two years she's been nothing but his girlfriend and an overall good friend/voice of reason. So if you think about it, Klaus leaving affects both of them. Because while I do believe they won't send Caroline away, I doubt they'd find something interesting for her 
Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

^Yup. I'm worried that Caroline will get a crap storyline. It would be interesting if they gave her an arc that's completely hers. Or loosely related to the main plot.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
But whats the point making him leave this season when Klaus will eventually get his own show leave for NO?Does that mean he'll comeback?Cos Klaus won't be in MF no more?     Because it's a win-win for Klaus. If he doesn't get the spinoff, then he's safe on TVD. That's why (we assume) they're being vague about Tyler returning. But our question is what will Tyler do even with Klaus gone? Klaus sort of gave him a storyline and they aren't invested in him enough to write something else. Which is why, even if Klaus leaves, Tyler probably will still be gone.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

^It makes me sad tbh,Caroline was such a great character.She had so much potential,they could've done soo much with her(i don't think its too late still),They could've shown her deal with her father,her daddy issues after he died,her hopes and desires,delved deeper into her psyche,what she felt about vampirism and the cure?Instead they chose to make her Mrs prefect lockwood;the prefect gf,friend and human being who could do no wrong whatsoever,in short elena 2.0(and now she's nto even that,she is a stelena shipper and stefan stan now).I hate what Julie's done to such a brilliant character.FUCK THAT BITCH TO INFINITY AND BEYOND.i HOPE SHE BURNS IN HELL FOR THIS.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

^That was for your other post.Damn,i'm hormonal these days.lol

Posted at
Patri
742 posts
Patri, Candice said that to TVGuide.

Thanks BR! I love Candice but her interviews aren't to be trusted much imo. She gave one for 320 last year and kept talking about manipulation and asking for favors for Tyler, yet when the episode aired all we saw was KC dancing and some scoffing. Completely different than what she'd said.

@Flora

I am worried about Caroline in S5, too. They'll never write her off like Tyler because she is extremely popular and the writers love her too much, but since her father's death she's always been involved with either Tyler or Klaus. With both men gone, I'm sceptical. Perhaps Elena will finally choose Damon it the finale and Caroline will spend S5 being Stefan's bff? I don't want that, even if I love their friendship, she doesn't deserve to be the one who supports other storylines/characters yet again. She deserves something fresh, on her own.

Hopefully they won't turn her into a Matt, always being there (because of the writers' soft spot) but not doing anything.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Want more The Vampire Diaries?

Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad