Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
Patri
742 posts

Perhaps you're right. They seem to be promoting it as a good klaroline episode so far.

Posted at
Alexandra29
84 posts
Alexandra29

stupid woman!!!

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

lol! I feel kind of bad for her though. She's a die-hard forwood fan. So constantly asking her about Klaroline is not going to go over well.There's 4x16 sex for sure though. And I'm starting to think it is Hayley. ughh whatever. as long as Klaus as ulterior motive and isn't actually into her, and there's some definite KC action (however minimal) in 4x18 I'm good.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

has*

Posted at
Cooling
fandom is the actual worst, duh. but why is she engaging so much
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

because her twitter disc is actually true.she literally does fail at adult hood.bitch deserves what she gets lol

Posted at
Alexandra29
84 posts
Alexandra29

There's 4x16 sex for sure though. And I'm starting to think it is Hayley.

yeah everything seems to lead there. at least having Klefaroline in 4x17!

Posted at
Alexandra29
84 posts
Alexandra29

i thought she is a journalist and has to be neutral

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

Klefaroline in 4x17!

A gift. They are literally the only 3 I give a shit about on the show. (Other than Matt. Cuz he's so lonely and adorable lol, oh and Rebekah)

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

But really, Carina just needs to leave it alone. Why is she encouraging the crazies? Leave them be, and they'll just bite each other's heads off. Done.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad