Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Haven't you read her twitter description?She fails at adulthood.she said it herself.lol.anyway she mostly just asks for it and when some cray fan flips,she gets butthurt lmao.But people also need to stop paying her so much attention.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Ugh klaroline fans annoy me SFM. Don't ask a biased journalist who doesn't like your ship for spoilers, lets just be real. They're annoying me as much as delenians. I won't defend carina though, that speaks for itself
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Meh,i don't care for their bickering with Carina,fans prolly shouldn't get personal though,its out of line..Its the constant twitter trends and their promotion on tumblr that annoys me,"GUISE, don't forget,we are twitter trending klaroline for love,klaus understands Caroline blah blah blah on blah date and blah time.Like stfu,who cares what you are trending.Plec will do what the hell she wants to do,twitter trends don't make no difference.They should know that by now.Idiots.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

When I said they annoy me I wasn't just referring to bickering with Whalerina. I loathe the trending spam as well and I hate how they have this jaw dropping reaction of shock whenever someone says they hate the ship. You should know well enough that there are legit reasons for that, so to tell someone they shouldn't breathe air for not liking KC is ridiculous. Not to mention, they gloat about being the most mature (lol "we have class"), bitches please. I only tolerate the 12 shippers I follow including you guys.

But I was in a debate with my friend and it was ugly. She raged about the spoiler and said sex with anyone but Caroline is OOC, then said she's sure he never had action in a few years. Oh, honey. The tables I wanted to flip at her.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

The tables I wanted to flip at her

lol. Seriously, all this technology sometimes fucks with a show because the most vocal of the fanbase likes to pretend everyone thinks like them. Klaus is a legit psycho, so yes, there are definite reasons why people are all :S. Klaus having sex is totally within character. Hayley pisses me off, but yeah (not going into that again lol). They need to just deal. They're so obsessed with getting their 'ship' that they don't even care if it comes across as believable or natural. People just need to understand that just because a character does something you don't like doesn't mean they're OOC. That term is used wayyy to loosely.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

When I said they annoy me I wasn't just referring to bickering with Whalerinawhalerina,Lol,thats what i'm going to call her from now on :P

I hate how they have this jaw dropping reaction of shock whenever someone says they hate the ship.You should know well enough that there are legit reasons for that, so to tell someone they shouldn't breathe air for not liking KC is ridiculous.

Well this is how the TVD fandom is usually like, so i don't really blame just the Klaroline fans for that and tbh all of the ships in this show are fucked up in one way or the other,so everyone has legit reasons to hate KC,DE,SE,Fuckwood,Maroline,Janna,Klefan,Elejah(prolly wins the prize,lmao)etc etc.it seems weird that they don't expect the hate that comes their way by now,like how long have you been in this fandom?you should know this is going to happen sooner or later lol.

Not to mention, they gloat about being the most mature (lol "we have class"), bitches please. 

Yeah,thats why they tell people to get cancer when they say they don't like Klaroline.Class,my ass.

Also tolerate? whaddaya mean tolerate? :O :P i don't know who others you follow but please,we on this forum here are awesome,prolly the only Klaroline shippers i get along with lol.

But I was in a debate with my friend and it was ugly. She raged about the spoiler and said sex with anyone but Caroline is OOC, then said she's sure he never had action in a few years. Oh, honey. The tables I wanted to flip at her.

IDK why people would think KlausXsex is OOC.Like what is he,asexual?Tell me,what did she think he did before Caroline came along?self completion?or was he a saint before that and Caroline in the form of a seductress disturbed his meditation?I'm not getting the logic here.Klaus sexing some random isn't out of character at all(you guys somehow managed to convince me he was banging that witch i s2(greta?) too lol)But Hayley?Maybe..She's the enemy,she's the reason Klaus's hybrids are dead.why would he want to bang her is beyond me.She doesn't seem that stupid either.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Lol Gayatri tolerate was the wrong word, I love you guys, and the ones I follow. But there are a few I just "tolerate", for instance that girl I just brought up. She basically told me "I think he jerks it but naw, I don't think he's had sex in a few years. Sex with anyone but Caroline is OOC and they are ruining his character" 

Sigh....and the cancer comment, I haven't seen that but ironically my friend (who ships it) has cancer, and I think an anon told her they hoped it kills her. Ever since that happened she's pretty indifferent with forwood fans. The cray is universal though, you can't single out one shipper for it    and yes I also think he had sex with "Katerina" and Greta (gross lol she was gross). And the love note victims hello ppl
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I think he jerks it but naw, I don't think he's had sex in a few years. Sex with anyone but Caroline is OOC and they are ruining his character" 

Cray bitch is cray.Lmao.

and the cancer comment, I haven't seen that but ironically my friend (who ships it) has cancer, and I think an anon told her they hoped it kills her. Ever since that happened she's pretty indifferent with forwood fans. 

Are you talking about Tanya?cos she was the one i had in mind when i mentioned the cancer thing.and i saw that comment but i think it was a Klaroline fan who sent her that msg,it was because she was defending Carina or something.But yeah,it got pretty ugly that day,some anon's even sent hate msgs to others who defended Tanya,it was horrible.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
I could've sworn it was a TC fan but it's not like KC fans don't butt heads at each other like bulls, lmfao. Tanya is openly indifferent to both those shippers though, can't blame her
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
LMFAO speaking of Tanya, lol forever. "I think Klaus defenitely has had a lot of random sex with a lot of random chicks, coz he doesn’t seem to have ‘cared’ for anyone other than Caroline in a while. But that doesn’t mean he was satisfied just with Mr. Hand and his five helpers, I’m sure he went out there and got laid, but yeah at this particular moment with all these grand declarations to Caroline I’m not so sure that it makes sense for Klaus to do that"
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad