Did you want me to make an account?
Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

LOL. I haven't been to ff in months. LOL. Sucks to be you Gay

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

^my ff account is screwed too. for some reason I can't seem to make posts. I usually just read the newest spoilers and bail. idk what's wrong with it.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

@Flora No,not really.It sucks not to be able to post though Lol

@Red Call me g3,its what my friends refer to me as,online.Not being ahomophobe or anything but Gay just sounds weird lol.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

I honestly don't see the change in Damon. And the retcons they're doing. I don't see how that's supposed to make us like him.

I mean, look at the whole going away to war flashback. Lexi told him to leave Stefan alone (didn't she make him somehow?) and so he did. But with Elena she asks him to stay and he stays. And then you've got the "he met her first" flashback. All that is is the writers exploring the possibility of if he'd gotten to Elena first. And no, it didn't make a difference. She cared, but in the end she picked Stefan. The flashbacks aren't supposed to change our opinion of him, they're just meant to make us reconside. And usually (within the same episode sometimes) they give us the answer.

I think his scenes and arcs are pretty self-explanatory, I honestly don't feel like they're trying to get us to like Damon. They want us to be conflicted, but to ultimatly acknowledge that he's screwed up and will never love anyone the right way. Except may Stefan, and even then, I mean, he killed Lexi, so yeah.

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

lol. I realized that after i posted didn't mean anthing by it.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Damon flashbacks are a joke bahahaha. Yeah I noticed FF isn't activating the newbies to post, call her Tri!

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

lol it happens.

Posted at
MillyMikaelson
1 posts

I definatly ship 'Klaroline' as they need this sort of romance in the show. It would be interesting to see how the other characters will react because Klaus is the 'bad guy' Klaus isnt actually bad he just puts on an act because he is an original....but deep down he has a soft spot for Caroline xx

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

^ he does put on an act but he's still the bad guy, lol. This show redeems anything that breathes though. 

What story is there? Even IF they dragged Candice kicking and screaming over to the spin off to have KC, they're going to fall into the same trope that (to a few people anyway) that TC fell into: that stable couples are boring and stale. They can't keep them apart forever and expect the KC fans to stay and watch. It IS going to get old after awhile, even to those fans.      The Adventures of a Sociopath in New Orleans, that should be the title. Come young ladies, he's so sexy with that accent!   LMFAO these pressed unfortunate souls.
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad