Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

^ LMAO

This show redeems anything that breathes though. 

correction:It tries to,Damon's still a coward asshole and Katherine's just a plot device.

Posted at
2425 posts

KC will never be as boring as TC. Klaroline can talk about hummingbirds all day and I'd watch that over Borwood sex. 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
You are such a trip, LMFAO
Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

You know once upon a time i would have disaagreed whole heartedly with you people. Oh how that ship has sailed......to the bottom of the ocean. 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Did you guys see this? Elena is officially Katherine 2.0 now,except with Red streaks.lol

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
You know once upon a time i would have disaagreed whole heartedly with you people. Oh how that ship has sailed......to the bottom of the ocean

More like once upon a month ago. OH SNAP.

yeah I saw those pics lol

Posted at

Yawwn.

*cough*toolate*cough*

*cough*shitlikethatshouldhavebeeninS2beforetheyturnedherintoannoyingboringflawlessmarysue*cough*

Posted at

Also that's closer on to how she should have been dressin since S1, so yeah. 

It seems they are throwing all the shit at the viewers when its way too late to do it believably. 

Posted at

It just makes me more angry at how much they fucked up her character by turning her into does-no-wrong-love-interest kind of dull bella swan, ESPECIALLY when she had so much promise as an interesting character. 

Elena is worse than Smallville's own 100% Mary Sue, lana lang. All the shit writers did to ruin her character in S2 and S3 make her contest even Bella Swan for the position of shittiest badly written character ever. 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.