Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

If Caroline join in the spin-off as a regular, she will become Tyler2.0 who barely has any decent storyline and is irrelevant most of the time.

This is actually funny that you think that since she is basically a version of Tyler 2.0 right now on TVD. Since Elena became a vampire, Caroline’s story has become irrelevant (apart from the Forwood/Klaroline) triangle on TVD. There isn’t room for two female vampire’s in Mystic Falls and since Elena is the mainb character us Caroline fans can probably look towards and even more diminished role once Klaus leaves TVD.

If Caroline was on the Spin-off she WOULD be a main character since she already has a built in story and fanbase with the audience and the Originals whereas she’ll probably be the Jenna 2.0 next season on TVD which is ALOT worse than Tyler 2.0 fyi.

But your a Forwood fan so I guess I understand why you would be against her on the spin-off.

THIS so much.*sigh*

Posted at
Cooling

I wish they'd stop saying that and just post all 5 already.

basically.

The S&S thread is so dead these days:(

Posted at
2425 posts

Forwood fans probably thinking babysitting Tyler and giving Stefan love advice is being relevant lmao. Those basic bitches. I guess compared to Matt wiping tables and Tyler sitting there she's relevant.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

What will she do on the spin off though.She basically has no ties to anyone except Klaus over there.But if it has to be,i'd much prefer caroline joining the spin off in s2.(if it doesn't get cancelled that is)

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

The S&S thread is so dead these days:(

Lol but still so funny. Hiatus' kill the thread though 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
The best thing about this is that Rebekah is finally top-billing female, meaning her hair and wardrobe come first. No more straightened to hell bullshit just because the more important leads have their hair curled

Man I love Rebekah but this is so much stoopid

Posted at
Cooling
that would explain Elena's hair. lmfao.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
I just showed my sister episode 4x13, to show her the Klaroline scenes. Wanted to explain to her my obsession over them. Then she looked at me like I’m a psychotic loon the minute he stabbed and bite her. I had a smile on my face, crying over how I love them. Yeah…she walked away from me like I need help. “This is abuse…he is a monster.” Bitch….u are too dumb to comprehend these FEELS & clear understanding that is the complex KLAUS MIKAELSON. This is why I keep my tv obsession underwraps until I log on to tumblr. No one understands. :-/

Why would you show this to your family....really, I don't think casual viewers would ship this, but that's just me.

Posted at
2425 posts

Same with me. When I tell my friends about Klaroline they look at me like I'm cray cray and ask me how I can ship an abusive relationship and that Klaus in a-hole. They just don't understand.

Posted at
Cooling

The episode will see Klaus, Elijah, and Rebekah travel to New Orleans, where Hayley has settled after betraying pretty much everyone in Mystic Falls. There, Klaus is reunited with his old vampire protege, Marcel. They'll also come across witches Sophie and Davina, who are on the cusp of a supernatural revolution, and psych student Camille, who seeks answers about innate evil after a horrific family tragedy.

Of course there is a horrific family tragedy, what else could be written.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.