Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
Cooling

Say thanks to the sire bond Stefan, it’s the only way you could see Elena naked again anyways

tumblr people.

Posted at
Cooling

What I find interesting is that Dries wrote the ep where he stabs her, I didn't expect that since this is the same writer who wrote the ep where he drew her a picture. And then 4x14 (where Tyler leaves) was even better

Yes! I agree with you both

Molina wrote 4x14 though.

Posted at
2425 posts

@gayatri everyone who's gonna date klaus is going to be subject to abuse. No one is stronger than him. The only one who can deal w/ him is Bonnie and Klonnie is yuck to me. I guess that's why klaus fans prefer him single. And from what I've seen majority of Caroline fans ship KC because they want her to have a strong and interesting love interest. It's not that they don't care about her safety but they see potential that klaus can change whether it's true or not. And those who don't ship KC are partly forwood/klebekah/Klonnie/Klefan fans not really "concerned" Caroline fans. Real Caroline fans actually do like Klaroline. Of course there are some care stans that hate them. 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
I don't really see the KC fandom reaction? The people I follow do not rage. LOL I think I'd rather be ignorant and out of the KC tag. Don't track the tag, lmao. Most of my annoyance comes straight from there and there's about 5 or less girls I follow who need to calm down. Who is Molina? I thought Dries wrote 14
Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

Say thanks to the sire bond Stefan, it’s the only way you could see Elena naked again anyways

OMG, what the actual fuck?

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

They keep making fun of him for bringing up the bond every five minutes, lmao well someone has to remind those idiots 

Posted at
Cooling

for KC I only follow KC'ers I like + lapisandwolfsbane, lmao I was mad when they'd reblogged some manip of them getting married.

Jose Molina, he wrote 4x02 and 4x08.

@Amie, ikr?

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Lol I know all the girls who own lapisandwolfsbane, they can't even stand the fandom. Bawhaha marriage â�¤

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
LMFAO alloyentertainment was on crack with this poll, the brackets are all paired up so randomly. Lol @the comments christine Said:

DONT U DARE SAY ANYRHING ABUSIVE AGAINST KLAROLINE!!!!!THEY HAVE MOST EPIC CHEMISTRY AND ARE MOST AMAZING COUPLE ON TVD!!!!I NEVER SHIPPED ANY OTHER COUPLE SOO HARD IN MA ENTIRE LIFE!!

Post on March 7, 2013 at 11:51 am    
Posted at
2425 posts

I don't get how we are the worst or craziest fandom. Because we ship Caroline with a psychopath? Almost everyone on the show has dated a serial killer.  Because we're not happy with the spinoff? Of course. We're not going to like klamille or kayley since we ship Klaroline. Other fandoms hate the spinoff too cause it ruins mabekah/stebekah/elejah/etc. Becausr we trend a lot? So what. I don't like to trend cause I'm lazy but who are we to knock them for being dedicated. 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad