Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
2425 posts

Something has to change for Caroline to be with someone like klaus or Silas though. She has to be more flexible in her morals and willing to get her hands dirty. If she stays sweet and innocent, then it won't work. 

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

lmao everyone has more chemistry with JM than with MT, please.

lol, brilliantly said. JM does have chemistry with everyone though. So does CH and Candice. Paul is pretty good in that department too. The Stebekah scenes are always intense.
Posted at

Klaus is a serious villain.

Posted at
2425 posts

Well I think klaus and Caroline challenge each other. Sure the distraction is annoying but the other scenes are great. Like when he asked her about the cure. When she talked about his father not loving him. When he talked about her hopes and dreams. I really think they'll have a connection. 

Posted at
2425 posts

Falling in love doesnt make you a bad villain. 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Falling in love doesnt make you a bad villain.      Not owning up to your threats does, as well as getting easily tricked by teenagers occassionally. I love him but LBR 
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Your gifs are so old Kitty, leave it to Red

Posted at
Cooling
Red's gifs are all A+++++, never leave.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

LOL BR I need to check ff 

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

@Nicfanz: Klaus is not a genuine villian anymore. He stopped that when he let a teenager distract him repeatedly, fully knowing that shit was going down behind his back. Caroline made him more human. It really did.

I agree though, KC do have a connection. But then would you want her with another random villain? The K in KC is not so interchangeable. I wouldn't by a stand-in Klaus just like I wouldn't buy a stand-in Caroline.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.