Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
He didn't seem to get that much hate for Jenna, LOL he had more hate for stabbing Elijah. Even then, the forum was fapland even after Jenna died and Glenna was the leader. Good times mwahahahaha
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

They hated him for killing Jenna

Back then everyone was supposed to hate him,but now almost everyone except a few cray Ty Fans and Damon stans love him and honestly not many give a fuck about Bonnie either Bonnie fans will prolly rage and call Plec a racist bitch and send her death threats but nothing we already haven't seen.I'm more curious as to what will happen if Klaus somehow ends up killing Caroline lol,that'll be interesting to watch and what those cray KC fangirls(you know the ones who wants Klaus to marry Caroline and have babies lol)will have to say then.lol</p>

Posted at
2425 posts

They're going to say it was her fault for pissing him off. And outsiders will say if you still ship Klaroline after this, you are crazy & not true Caroline fans. You know, the usual. 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
LOL if he killed Caroline, no one would watch his show, except his KR stans that me, Patri and BR mentioned earlier, and even that's not a lot. Which is why I'm surprised about the sex scene, I really don't mind and idc who it is, but that's like asking the shippers to say "fuck the spinoff", even if it's meaningless sex, lol but meaningless sex never stopped the DE fandom. The difference is Damon didn't get a spinoff
Posted at
2425 posts

Most people who will watch TO are klaus fans and hate Klaroline or just don't care for it. So him killing Caroline shouldn't affect viewership IMO. 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I disagree. KCers will watch it, I've seen plenty of them on board. the ones who are invested in him ONLY because of that ship, won't watch it. Original groupies period are on board

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Bahhh did I read that wrong? Asfchb. It would affect viewership not specifically for the ship, but for the fact that he would kill off a popular character, while moving onto his own show. Jenna and Carol didn't get a big reaction because they weren't really popular, so imagine his show working out if he killed Caroline. It's a stretch to say his fans would brush that off, regardless of the shipping 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

@Flora I think he'd just get a lot of hate from Caroline fans but that prolly won't stop his fans from watching the show,besides a lot of people are excited for Elijah and Rebekah as well,I mean yeah the KC fandom is pretty big but i'm sure many are going to jump ship when the originals starts so its not going to have that much of an effect.and the meaningless sex,idk why is everyone getting so hyper about it ,srsly,almost everyone on this show has had meaningless sex and even Caroline isn't above it..why does everyone expect him to be celibate till Caroline decides to give him some lol and meh, I don't rly care as long as its not Hayley,that thought just makes me nauseous.

Posted at
2425 posts

I think a lot of klaus fans don't care for Caroline and are just fans of the character and originals. So I can see them not giving two shots about Caroline's death or celebrating. There would be some fans who loved Caroline that would be turned off but they'll get over it. 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Yeah i agree,the original family fans prolly don't give a fuck about anyone except Klaus and his siblings.But i don't think they hate her either lol.If anything will get him hate enough to affect the viewership ,it will be if he kills Rebekah/Elijah or Stefan.Damon doesn't matter cos his fans hate him already.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad