Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
2296 posts
Charishma

They need to make her relevant somehow though. idk how else JP could do it. No Originals, no Tyler, and there's no way Maroline is  happening again. Steroline's not happening (thank god. please just let two people be friends lol). I kind of see them Caroline something that would tie Originals and TVD and something that would potentially allow her to shift over.

If the goal after Originals leave, is to bring TVD back to the intial 'human' roots (circia seasons 1) then there really wouldn't be much for Caroline would there? Unless she starts wearing a badge and works with her Mom lol

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

them *giving*

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Yeah I've seen the interviews and caught onto the show bringing it up. But I can't see her leaving alone, she'd have to "explore" the world with someone unless she leaves alone for a reason, not that I'd think she'd have anyone to hide from.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Caroline working with Liz would be kinda fun

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

I actually kind of think the police thing could happen. Esp if something happens to threaten Liz. It would give Caroline purpose. My only problem is it would root her to MF like nothing else, and she'd never leave. So end of KC.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

Or maybe her and Stefan travel together ?? :D I would so love that. If Delena's still on, and he's annoyed, he just might leave.

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Sadly, Stefan needs to always be in MF to keep the triangle of doom going. Look at how short the klefan adventures were in season 3.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

LOL. Did you ever finish killer instinct?

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

LOL. THIS TAG IS GOLD

How I See Klaroline Playing out

So, I already know how Klaroline is gonna play out the rest of this season…

Klaus is gonna have hate and angry sex with Hayley in 4x16. *DISGUSTED*

While he and Caroline are “bonding” and she’s starting to feel “something” for him, she’s obviously gonna find out! *shocking!*

She’s gonna be pissed and go on about how you say you “love” me, but you sleep with some slag who got your hybrids killed! * me=annoyed*

There’s gonna be some screaming and shouting between both parties and the next thing you know she’s screaming at him “I hate you,” “I could never love you,” “Just leave me alone!”  *me=fuck this shit* 

in the end, Klaus leaves to New Orleans and Caroline decides to spend the summer traveling somewhere exotic before she goes to college near Mystic Falls. *no surprise there*

In the end, I will be left with many happy and sad moments of Klaroline, wishing that Julie Plec wasn’t such a cunt, and knowing that my fave couple on TV was destroyed before it ever really happened! *yeah that’s life*

So, I’M CALLING IT!!

#tvd#klaus#caroline#i had a vision  
Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

Nah, I think if Stefan has crossovers with the spin-off it could be because maybe and hopefully (towards the end of the series) he starts looking for a new place to live and START his life over...because no way is DE moving out of that house  and no way is Elena moving anywhere else where people and life makes her think for herself...LOL. Anyway, I think idf Stefan goes he should invite Caroline with him to sort of keep an eye on him not to go all ripper again...Gosh I soo want to see more Steroline scenes.,...I would really wanna see Caroline ask Stefan advice about Klaus...not because she is in love with him but like how should she react to all of his courting... I mean Stefan does know Klaus way longer than Car does..anyway Caroline does not have anyone to talk to about Klaus...so why not? 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad