Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
Patri
742 posts
They were shocked that Caroline threw that party lol,and what made it worse was that KC had a genuine moment the same episode,so yeah i can see why people were shocked but honestly it wasn't that unexpected either,i swear KC fandom is the most hyper next to DE stans lol.

I was not talking about KC fans as much as Klaus fans in general. I remember seeing a lot of them being surprised that the group was insensitive enough to throw a party lol. I mean, I hated the party idea myself and I was pissed as hell that they took Klaus out, but even I could see that the celebration made sense.

As for Klaroline, I think part of the problem with people's perception of the ship is that what Plec wants to show us and what she does show us are two different things.  Some parts come out of the blue imo, like Caroline's remorse in the end of 409. Stefan's made more sense because of his history with Klaus, his own past as the bad guy and because we'd seen glimpses of that before (like in 321). But Caroline was happy-go-lucky all episode long, with her plans and everything...If there was conflict there, I wish I could have seen it, you know? Even if only for a nano-second.

Posted at
Cooling
lol Everyone is obsessing over the sex, yet it will most likely be a random 30 sec scene that will never be brought up again. This. lmfao.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Some Klaus fans are as delusional as Klaus himself,i swear. lol.when in 4.09 Caroline distracted Klaus yet again i remember some of them going completely cray cray over my dash lmao,one was like "omg Caroline how cud you do this to my bby?he saved your ass so many times boo hooo.and Stefan how could you do this to 'friend'?" lmfao.,i'm off KC until Caroline apologises to Klaus.blah di blah di blah..Cray fans are cray.

Stefan's made more sense because of his history with Klaus, his own past as the bad guy and because we'd seen glimpses of that before (like in 321). But Caroline was happy-go-lucky all episode long, with her plans and everything...If there was conflict there, I wish I could have seen it, you know? Even if only for a nano-second.

THIS basically.I was confused why so suddenly Caroline was sympathising with Klaus.I mean nothing had changed,he was still the same monster and she was still the same girl,so why did her view of him change so suddenly?

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Her sympathy looked forced because the episode cut out klaroline scenes. It was confirmed after it aired 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Oh,i didn't know that.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

why'd the cut out the scenes? time contraints or they just didn't want to go there?

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Time constraints. Joseph said they filmed several scenes for it 

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

I had no idea about it. Too bad they cut those scenes, especially if they were supposed to be buildup to the Caroline/Stefan convo.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

it probably is better without those scenes. this way you're left to speculate. wish they'd upload it as bonus material though lol

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I think it did lead up to that because we only saw one scene between them, call me biased/delusional but I felt like she was forcing herself not to like him in that ep, even before the confession with Stefan 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad