Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
Patri
742 posts

I need to rewatch the 20 second long KC scene before I can comment on that. That episode was so intense by the end, I don't remember much from the first half of it lol.

wish they'd upload it as bonus material though lol

Tbh I'm more curious about the 407 scene that JM and CA improvised and Plec cut it because she didn't find it romantic enough. I'd really like to see what all the fuss was about.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

yeah, me too. what she said to Stefan didn't shock me. I was just kind of like 'finally'. if they'd included some extra scenes it might've been overkill

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

It's prolly because of their scenes inn 4.07.She genuinely seemed to enjoy spending time with him.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

In the 20 second scene she was trying to pull an act, but she was failing for me. Even he looked suspicious, which explains his comment to Stefan later on that he knew what was going on. I don't see how one date at the Lockwood mansion was enough to make her wish to 4get all da bad thingz he duz

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
Maybe it was the culmination of everything?lol idk.
Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

are you guys talking about the snowflake painting scene?

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
I was talking about the MMF date and Flora was talking bout teh snoflake scene,
Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

yeah the MMF date seemed genuine, but the snowflake scene seemed a little hostile. She took a couple jabs and he just took it. Wouldn't it be surprising if Klaus was a bit of a closet masochist as well?

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

She took a couple jabs and he just took it

Stefan made fun of his paintings too and her never said anything.But yeah mostly he just lets everything slide (except in 4x13 lol)when it comes to Caroline.

Wouldn't it be surprising if Klaus was a bit of a closet masochist as well?

Never thought about it rly,i mean we know for a fact that he is a sadist tho but masochism>i didnt see where that was implied.

Posted at

@Flora

Guess who:

(yea I wish too)

Too bad that it seems that Ariel will be part of Neverland and not FTL. I still hope they nab Holand Roden or Karen Gillan for that role, though. 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.